3 months in...

20something

Established Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd check in with my 3 month status report. I started Xandrox, Nizoral and Propecia beginning of last November (about 1 month after I noticed my hair loss). At that time my temples had receeded very slightly and the derm. I spoke to said I had very minor crown thinning.

I haven't really had any regrowth, but the shedding has definitely stopped. My hands used to be covered with hair in the shower and I'd wake up to find at least 5 - 10 hairs on my pillow each morning. I'm definitely down to what I was pre-male pattern baldness.

Will post sometime between 6 - 12 months with hopefully more good news.

Hairless Potter

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm on the same regimen of nizoral and propecia, started in mid-november. I'm still shedding like f*cking crazy! Congrats, it sounds like things are turning around for you. I hope my shedding slows soon as well. Good luck. :lol:

20something

Established Member
Reaction score
For me the shedding stopped very suddenly, and pretty much right after the 3 month mark. Hopefully yours will too.

I'm also on Xandrox (minoxidil + alzaeic acid) so maybe that is doing something too. I'm hoping that the latter will promote some regrowth!

Good luck.