3-4 months on big three update photos

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
youngguy_uk and Wezz

I think Propecia was the key for me.

I can honestly say I feel it's the Propecia doing most of the work. My reasoning....about a year ago I was on Rogaine 2% for six months with no results....
However, combining the two (5% minoxidil and finasteride) and using Nizoral seems to be the method of choice here so that's what I did and I think each product compliments the others well. probably why I'm getting good results.

youngguy_uk

Using the minoxidil is a bit tricky. I brush my hair back then part my hair on the side at the corner of my hairline then apply the minoxidil to the rear of the part and let it trickle down through the part til it gets to my hair line then I gently rub it in through the part in my hair. I then make another part closer to the center and do the same thing. I do this several times until I get to the oposite corner of my hairline. Basically, I go from one side of my scalp to the other. I also rub a bit into my temple area.
My hair absorbs a lot of the minoxidil now so I usually use about 2ml per application now. But before my hair thickened up, 1ml was plenty.
For the rear crown area I have a three way mirror in my bathroom that allows me to see where it's going.
Then I usually let it absorb for about a half hour then I blow dry it with medium heat...never hot.

I hope my explaination was easy to understand.

Good luck with your treatments guys :)

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
I thought I should ad this in...

Nobody in my family has any kind of male pattern baldness (apparantly I'm the only lucky one).....Some of the women experience a slight thinning with age past 40., but other than that, nobody. So maybe that's why I'm responding well.

My hairloss came about after a couple of cycles on steroids when I was around 24 (I'm just about 34 now). Stupidest thing I've ever done in my life, and not just because of the hairloss.

BHD

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
bump-ity, bump