29 Year Old First Time User Questions

flannelw

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good evening everyone. I am about to order my first set of hair systems. I've done quite a bit of research about them, but I have a couple more questions that I hope you can help me with. I am going to be getting a freestyle system that will be combed forward with the hairline covered pretty much all the time. The style I'm going for is attached. So I’m not too concerned with the look of an exposed hairline, but I also don’t want it to look trashy if my bangs blow back or something of that nature and my hairline is temporarily exposed. I was just wondering if tape all around the perimeter would hold given my lifestyle or should I use a glue for the front and the hairline? I see a lot of people gluing the front and taping around the remainder. Is either tape or glue stronger than the other or do they both hold equally? Also, since the hairline won't be exposed, should I get a graduated hairline or not?

A little bit about myself….I am a very active person. I’m outside a lot and tend to sweat a moderate amount during the summer, but not a lot. During the summer, I hike, rock climb, and try to go to quite a few amusement parks and ride roller coasters and other rides as well as other activities along those lines. Would the tape or the glue release its hold during these activities?

Thanks for your help.
hd_024.jpg
hd_024c.jpg

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
you can do all, just make sure you wear a hat or else the sun will oxidize your wig in no time at all.

the uv sprays dont do sh*t.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are worried about the hairline being exposed, you need to make sure that it is both lace, and glued, and the right density. A too dense hairline looks like you have an animal sitting on your head. Also, make sure that the color and density, overall, matches your age. If you are older, you are not expected, naturally, to have super dark, and super dense hair, depending on your ethnic background.

Jessejeager

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone on here actually gone on a fast roller coaster while wearing a system? Would tape and glue be enough? The idea of it coming off is mortifying!!