25 days post op

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The attached link contains pictures after 25 days.
http://techprof.rediffblogs.com/

I see some hairs on the top. I am not sure if they are the transplanted hairs still remaining, or growing or pre hair transplant hairs or new hairs grown due to medications.

I believe I have significant shock loss below my left scar. I hope that those hairs will come back.

(PS, my scalp is not this shiny. I had applied vitamin e oil the previous night and I washed only with water before pictures).

thanks

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Who did your surgery? How many grafts?

Good growth to you!

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
looking good my doctow is Dr. Arvind Poswal of Delhi, India. I had 4000+ grafts.
I have written few posts in the surgical alternative section.

G

tech,

I tried to open the link but it would not open and display. My guess is that the hair is from the hair transplant and will eventually fall out. The GREAT thing is that 4,000 grafts is going to look awesome when your procedure grows in! The hardest part is waiting, but hang in there, it's coming. :hairy:

CCS

Reaction score
yeah, the hard part definitely is the waiting. I will be a lot more confident about my appearance once my hair thickens in.

Tech, shock loss around the scar is normal. It will all grow back in. Mine did. Those are permenant hairs. They will survive.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dirtrider
I took some pictures last week. It is still too early. My wife says that pictures don't capture the growth and I have grown hairs.
So I will update may be in a month.

vayder

Reaction score
Good job. Why didnt you go for the FUE. How was Powal. Professional like other western counterparts?

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
wow it looks really good

can you tell me ur age please?

and aslo tell me are you allowed to be active lift weights or go to the gym? :hairy: