24 Year Old Guy Who Started Losing His Hair About 2 Years Ago...

Ricardo24

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am 24 year old male. My hair was always pretty strong and looked normal till i was 21 yrs old. But later something happened that my hair started looking more damaged and started looking thinner and thinner, and in the beginning of losing hair i lost lots of hair, but now 2 yrs ago i didnt lost any more hair, but my hair is still very thin. In my family nobody went bald. Im new to this forum, so how i should prevent hair loss and thinning and regrow my hair back? It will be very good to hear your advices. Thanks.

Before: 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Now: IMG_20201009_094704.jpg IMG_20201009_094913.jpg IMG_20201009_095035.jpg

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your troubles with thinning. It seems very aggressive to have happened over like 1 year? Since you said it stabilized two years ago. I would start hair loss treatment immediately, and that means the big four. Finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral shampoo, and derma rolling. There are threads on these treatments. I would go to a dermatologist and get a prescription for finasteride. You can expect some regrowth but I wouldn’t be super optimistic for a lot of gains. Just overall healthier hair and thicker in the places that have hair. To regain the hairline you need to work a bit harder