23 year old male, I think I'm starting to lose my hair...

RobDumi

Reaction score
Hi I'm Rob,

23 years old and in the last 2 years I've been getting a decent amount of hair falling out when I have a shower or play with my hair. I just started growing my hair longer, in the past few months and I'm really enjoying it! The interesting thing is my hair has started to curl heaps, it never did that before. Anyhow, I'm starting to see thinning around the vertex and I think I'm receding around the sides. Please have a look at the pics and let me know what you think. Do you think Alpecin can help? I'm kinda freaking out! Also my dads hair started receding around 25 and his dad is bald. On my mums side, my grandpa has hair only on the sides but my uncles have really good hair. Not sure if that changes anything... I'm currently using https://www.farmec.ro/produse/par-sampon-anticadere-76-html as my shampoo.

Thanks for your help!

IMG_1135.jpgIMG_1136.jpgIMG_1138.jpgIMG_1137.jpg

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have frontal thinning, temporal recession and thinning on top. You are definitely in the early stages of MP, I'd say NW2. Alpecin will not help. Finasteride will. You may not need minoxidil yet.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
You have frontal thinning, temporal recession and thinning on top. You are definitely in the early stages of MP, I'd say NW2. Alpecin will not help. Finasteride will. You may not need minoxidil yet.

Yeah I second this. That shampoo wont do ****. Just delay you from starting real treatment. Try finasteride. You will shed in the beginning months. Give it atleast a year.