23 and diffuse thinning ?

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Worth a shot but get a blood test at derm for any deficiencies. I was super low on vitamin d and supplements have been helping me. Diffuse loss can happen if your malnourished

Jrioux

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worth a shot but get a blood test at derm for any deficiencies. I was super low on vitamin d and supplements have been helping me. Diffuse loss can happen if your malnourished
Thanks as soon as I can get ahold of one I’ll do that I take a multivitamin and a vitamin d supplement every morning with breakfast so I think it might be something else I used to be very malnourished at one point in my life tho

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you already have thick chest hair and a beard at 23, i would start taking finasteride if I were you just to maintain what you have.

you have good hair right now, I wouldn't want it to diffuse or recede anymore

Jrioux

My Regimen
Reaction score
you already have thick chest hair and a beard at 23, i would start taking finasteride if I were you just to maintain what you have.

you have good hair right now, I wouldn't want it to diffuse or recede anymore
Thanks for the compliment, and yeah hair full al over has been since I was a teen, I might just let it go and see what happens, finasteride is an expensive life long investment at least right now In my case.