22 and im not entirely sure what to do

dude2111

Reaction score
I am 22 (almost 23) I've noticed a receding hair line since i was 20, but now I'm starting to thin out pretty fast. I've always a lack of hair around my temples so the hair line didn't bother me so much, but now I'm not sure how to handle the thinning hair up top. I'm probably around a Norwood 3. I thought about just going ahead with finasteride foam and nizoral. I've heard terrible finistride stories and I'm aware minidoxcil can further hair loss. I've considered just shaving it all off. Any advice or shared experience would be appreciated . Also if any one could inform me on how to post pics from the mobile site that would be cool.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You should at least try it. The stuff you read online are a vocal minority of people who got bad sides from finasteride. Majority of people do experience sides to varying degrees, but the most common are decreased libido, watery semen in most cases both go away after weeks/months. You might not even get any sides. minoxidil/finasteride both can cause sheds, which make your hair worse before it gets better.

If you are comfortable shaving it off and going bald then go for it and never look back, but if there is even a small chance in you that you want to save your hair then I suggest starting treatment.