21 year old, regrew and maintained :)

heybaby

Reaction score
Hi!

I am a 21 soon to be 22 year old.

I started to lose some hair, while i was 19 but didnt think too much of it till it got visible to others, and i started to hear some comments. The tought of going bald, really devestated my self confidence. I had long hair but shortned it to, 3 mm. And started to find a treatment, after taking, some overpriced non working treatments. I found this site and it has really helped me. I am now taking propecia 1,25 mg. Minoxidil, and vitamin b, I have taking it for about 6 months and it really worked for me. Even bougt some MSM, but i dont know how to take it cause it takes like sh*t, anyone who knows something to mix it with, maybe juice or something? :)

I lost my hair on the top of the head. So i was kind of "lucky". I am now growing my hair back longer :)

The reason I am writing this here is because this site really helped me, I read these success stories when I was feeling down. So i tought I could give something back.

And btw, I didnt took any pictures at all, I really thought it was depressing to look at!
:)

Epiphany

Reaction score
Hey, that's great news man.

I also have longish hair, and finasteride 1mg has really helped keep it looking good. Hairloss can be more evident with long hair, and I'm surprised I can "get away with it" as I also have very fine hair. My hairline is quite thin, but I see women with thin hairlines and it's always seemed to be a natural thing with my hair.

Saying that, I'm still hoping for the hairline to thicken over the next few months. We'll see.