21 year old guy, needs help! (pictures included!!)

freeflow

Reaction score
Hello guys, Im 21 year old. I have been losing my hair for 4 years and i need your help because i cant decide which treatment to start.

I only used herbal shampoos till now, but they are not effective.

I read about 3 treatments which could work.

1, Finasteride: I'm afraid of the sides, and I also read that it may not work on recideding temples. Am I right? I also read that as I am young I might experience no side effects because it reduces DHT by 70% and the remaining 30% is still enough.
(So the sides are caused by the lack of DHT???)

2, RU: It's a more expensive option, and I have to order it. I've heard it works wonders. I think Im going to chose this one. I just fear of 1 thing: if i miss application for 1 week for example, will i experience excessive hairloss? I would be happy if a RU expert helped me out with this thing.

3, CB: I just read something about this, kind of androgen blocker like RU. I dont know which is more effective.

So can someone please enlighten me which is the best option? I have full density I just have recieding hairline, which I hope I can stop.
Someone who is into it please help!!

Attachments

• fénykép.JPG
    fénykép.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 250
  • fénykép (2).JPG
    fénykép (2).JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 272

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride. it should be everyone's first port of call in terms of battling hairloss, really.

RU & CB aren't - there isn't too much known about them. some very promising reports out there, but not realllly enough information to make it a definite recommendation. ditto dutasteride - although i've recently started using this myself.
the majority of people on this forum at least are likely to recommend you at least give finasteride a go.

i started it at 18 years old and have never had persistent side effects. for maybe two weeks, three weeks i'd have occasional ball-ache at the beginning, which only then happened a further four or five times over the last three years since then. there are a lot of horror stories out there but no real evidence of persistent or lifelong side effects. if you decide you're not happy on it, stop taking it - but til then, i'd definitely recommend you give it a go.

freeflow

Reaction score
Hm, I did a little more research on RU, in other hairloss forums, and it seems promising. Despite your reccomendation i would like to try it. What do you think which is the best place to order RU? I will order the KB solution from male pattern baldness, but they have run out of RU. Any ideas? Is the Kane good?