21 months on finasteride

lithebod

Established Member
Reaction score
Just chiming in to give my results as I felt I owed it to my fellow male pattern baldness brethen - was a a diffuse NW2 and am more like a 1.5 now - hair has thickened up pleasently and am maintaining - not super thick but enough so I dont worry about sunny days or having my picture taken under bright lights and I no longer worry about hairloss as I used to - it could all go to sh*t but right now life is good - I threw in rogaine foam about 10 months ago and couldnt say if it has added to my success but its cheap to buy and is so easy to apply I just dont see the reason not to - overall a nice easy regime which I am happy to stick with for the rest of my life or until HM comes along

Good luck one and all.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
lithebod said:
Just chiming in to give my results as I felt I owed it to my fellow male pattern baldness brethen - was a a diffuse NW2 and am more like a 1.5 now - hair has thickened up pleasently and am maintaining - not super thick but enough so I dont worry about sunny days or having my picture taken under bright lights and I no longer worry about hairloss as I used to - it could all go to sh*t but right now life is good - I threw in rogaine foam about 10 months ago and couldnt say if it has added to my success but its cheap to buy and is so easy to apply I just dont see the reason not to - overall a nice easy regime which I am happy to stick with for the rest of my life or until HM comes along

Good luck one and all.

fellow 21 monther here,sounds very similar to my story,may you have continued success :D

RaginDemon

Reaction score
good to hear your result, and hope it gets better in the future.

StevenS

Reaction score
I like this forum better then the side effect forum! So all you guys on finasteride, any side effects for you?

and congrats lithebod!

Pondle

Reaction score
StevenS said:
I like this forum better then the side effect forum! So all you guys on finasteride, any side effects for you?

None so far. Touch wood! 8)

RangerDude

Reaction score
hey Guys, when during your 21 month jounrey did you notice "thicker" or a change for the better? im at 10 months looking like monkey spunk after the first 6-7 months kept me in the game.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
RangerDude said:
hey Guys, when during your 21 month jounrey did you notice "thicker" or a change for the better? im at 10 months looking like monkey spunk after the first 6-7 months kept me in the game.

most noticeably after introducing rogaine foam 5% ,finasteride definitely did its job and maintained for me :)