2000 Grafts Hairline Fue Dhi. Rotalife Dr. Ismet Yilmazer Turkey

Danielst

Reaction score
2000 grafts in the front.
performed in Turkey, Rotalife clinic in Antalya under Ismet Yilmazer.
They used DHI method.

they only shaved donor area and parts of my hairline... not complaining, but I do look like a clown now lol.
they thought they were doing me a favor by keeping most of my hair so I could style it.

the operation was performed on the 18th last month, so basically I am just over 2 weeks post op.

wondering when it is ok to shave my head with a buzz cutter probably a number 2/3 guard?

asked the clinic but I dont think they understood my intention to use a buzz-cutter and not a razor cause their answer was that I have to wait 3 months!!!! before I can cut my hair.
3 months sounds way too much.

as for experience.
it was ok... not a boutique clinic, and honestly, I dont care, I'd hate to pay double the amount just for a fancy clinic but same method and same results.
I dont understand the people who pay 3 times to cost just because of branding and boutique clinic, in all honesty, the result depends more on the quality of the patient's hair than anything else.

I dont know the ratio of single/double/triple grafts they used, because I never bothered asking, which is completely my fault.
but I do know that they didnt have any singles at all, and they had to manually separate doubles and triples to create the singles.

I will upload photos soon.

Baronsengir

My Regimen
Reaction score
HI Daniel, could you please post some pictures of before/after? I booked a surgery with Rotalife in Easter and I would like to know from you about your experience.

Thank you
Baron