20 Yr Old, Unsure About My Situation And Proceeds. Help?

Onni

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on the second picture it's Norwood 3. Do you have thinning on the top?
I think you shouldn't start medication for 2 years. I would guess you will have a decent amount of hair for couple years. It's bad if you start a medication and then you stop it. It would be way harder to lose all those hair at once than lose it slowly.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on the second picture it's Norwood 3. Do you have thinning on the top?
I think you shouldn't start medication for 2 years. I would guess you will have a decent amount of hair for couple years. It's bad if you start a medication and then you stop it. It would be way harder to lose all those hair at once than lose it slowly.
I was born with thin *** hair unfortunately but no, I do not feel a difference between the hair on top and the sides. I was thinking the same thing it just blows changing a hairstlye youve had all your life from something that covers it up pretty well to full on exposure. Oh well. Any recommendations for a haircut? Thanks for your input.

Onni

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was born with thin *** hair unfortunately but no, I do not feel a difference between the hair on top and the sides. I was thinking the same thing it just blows changing a hairstlye youve had all your life from something that covers it up pretty well to full on exposure. Oh well. Any recommendations for a haircut? Thanks for your input.

Maybe a centre part. It might be that you won't go bald 'til your 30s.