20 Years In Hair Loss With Nw2-2.5 (help)

leo123b

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I would like people who are experts in these topics to help me tell me what treatment I can start to stop the hair loss and if it is possible to recover what was lost
This hair loss has made me tired and stressed so I need to start an urgent treatment before I lose much more hair

Here I attach the images of how I have hair and temples. I think I have a lot of volume but the hairline is receding and I need to stop this.

I hope you can help me and recommend the products or treatments to be able to for this.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Colombia lol.

Attachments

• derecha.jpg
    derecha.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 3,646
  • frente.jpg
    frente.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,491
  • frente2.jpg
    frente2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,405
  • izquierda.jpg
    izquierda.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,466

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 1.5-2, but you're also diffuse thinning, the wet hair photos show typical male pattern baldness thinning, sorry to break it to you...
You caught it early though, finasteride and minoxidil and you'll be fine at least until your 30s

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and minoxidil

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO you're not diffuse thinning, your hair volume looks normal for being wet, slicked back, and using flash. You do have recession going on though so look into Finasteride and minoxidil.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's possible to get that look if you have naturally low density but thick calibre hair, but it looks a lot like diffuse thinning to me.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
GTFO....your not going bald some people on here would give their left testicle for that kind of hair...use those pictures as a basline save them and do yourself a favour and delete your account here stop the stress...3 years from now take some more pictures if they hair line is worse then worry but not right now

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hop on finasteride and/or minoxidil. You lost a little hair nw2 range

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry golden but you are wrong he isn't diffuse thinning at all . Normal look for wet hair , just take finasteride and pray for it to work

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and for him you woud lrecommend minoxidil to the whole scalp or just hairline ? propecia for crown and mid scalp and mnox for hairline ?

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't think that's normal wet hair... Unless it's natural low density

leo123b

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello ppl 3 years later I am a little worse, but I never followed the treatment, enter the page by chance today, I will post as soon as I am and start the treatment again, thanks for asking