20 and need advice

samson77

Reaction score
Ok heres the story since i was 14 i've noticed my hair was thin.. I remember getting comments about how thin it was as far back as my 8th grade year in middle school. I've been to acouple doctors and currently on propecia for about a year now my hair stays the same no gain or loss. For the longest time i tried to figure out what it was but from reading all these forums i believe it was from a diet i was on. Back to the summer before i was going into 8th i lost 38 pounds in 2 months. Which is around the time i noticed my hair being thin. Its weird NOT a single person in my whole family has hair loss not my dad, brother, uncles, grandfathers Nobody they all have they're hair. Looking at pictures before the unfortunate event i had really thick hair. Think a hair transplant would help thickin it up i'm 20 now? Btw i don't have a receding hair line either my hair line is really low.

antonio666

Reaction score
you probably just have real thin hair and possibly is not male pattern baldness ,the chelsea footballer has the same thing he looks like he is going bald but he has no recession and has thin hair but it has always been this way and yours is probably the same,i mean if you notice the texture of your hair changing then yes i would say male pattern baldness

samson77

Reaction score
No its stayed the same I have alot of hair on my head but you can see my scalp pretty easily. I the hairs look pretty healthy just not that many.