2 Weeks Dermaroller Results With Pics / 26 Y.o.

Rufye

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm here to show the results of the dermaroller that I use from two weeks in combination with minoxidil and finasteride.
I have had adrogenetic alopecia since 2012.
In 2014 until now I have used minoxidil + finasteride. The results were there but alopecia was advancing year after year.
Until I read somebodyalex's post, so I decided to buy the dermaroller I have been using for two weeks now. And these are the results. I promise better photos from next time.

30/03/19
300319.jpg

15/04/19
150419.jpg

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm here to show the results of the dermaroller that I use from two weeks in combination with minoxidil and finasteride.
I have had adrogenetic alopecia since 2012.
In 2014 until now I have used minoxidil + finasteride. The results were there but alopecia was advancing year after year.
Until I read somebodyalex's post, so I decided to buy the dermaroller I have been using for two weeks now. And these are the results. I promise better photos from next time.

30/03/19
View attachment 117267

15/04/19
View attachment 117266
Hi Rufye,

I think you're optimistic expecting results in two weeks. You should give this at least 3 months before you expect results, maybe 6 months.

Rufye

My Regimen
Reaction score
obviously, my intention is to create a diary, and since I have the chance, I wanted to start it from day one. A way to see and have proof if this dermaroller really works or not. I hope it works