2 Days On 1mg Finasteride, I Need Help

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, chill your dick won’t fall off after two pills.
Almost everyone experiences this ball ache with finasteride, I know I did. It’s normal and will go away within a week or two.
Stop obsessing about everything in your body, take the pill, forget about. Play some videogames, binge watch a series or go out.
Don’t think about it! Give it a week or two. If there’s something wrong, you’ll know about it.
You’re not doing yourself any favor with this mindset.
IF YOU’RE EXPECTING SIDES, YOU’LL GET THEM.
Good luck bro

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, chill your dick won’t fall off after two pills.
Almost everyone experiences this ball ache with finasteride, I know I did. It’s normal and will go away within a week or two.
Stop obsessing about everything in your body, take the pill, forget about. Play some videogames, binge watch a series or go out.
Don’t think about it! Give it a week or two. If there’s something wrong, you’ll know about it.
You’re not doing yourself any favor with this mindset.
IF YOU’RE EXPECTING SIDES, YOU’LL GET THEM.
Good luck bro

Thanks but the discomfort I was in was too much to ignore, I already think something is wrong, that's sorta my point. I don't think I can go on after what I went through, and am still going through, although at this present moment they feel less irritated.

I might add that I had to lay down for a few hours because the discomfort was too much. If I can't take this and get on with my life then how can I even begin?

mojojuju224

My Regimen
Reaction score
Classic nocebo effect, but, regardless, if you feel like you are experiencing side effects that you can't bear, that makes it real, so just discontinue and move on would be my advice. You'll be all right, man.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just relax, man.

You're obsessing too much. Like the user above me said, it could possibly be a nocebo effect. Don't trigger it further.

Calm down.