2.5 weeks post op, I'm feeling worried

GhostLoveScore

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

I've had a 1200 follicles hair transplant 2.5 weeks ago. 900 on the front, where there were 500 more from previous hair transplant, and 300 on the vertex.
I was really happy with a transplant for first week. I could see the transplanted grafts, and I was optimistic that it will look good. But now, my old hair continued growing, I don't know how many transplanted hairs fell out (shed). I can still see some of them (short). I don't know if some of the continued growing, and not I'm almost panicking because I'm worried that my hair transplant will not look good.
Can you judge how the hair transplant will look like from couple weeks post op? If transplanted hairs continued growing for some time, shouldn't my hair look great now before they shed?

Did any of you feel like this? I'm sure I'm overreacting a bit, and I can call my doctor, but I don't want to bother them since I don't have any concrete question. I guess I need a therapist more LOL :)

hopeful24

Reaction score
I was in the same boat as you but I finally decided or should I say convinced myself there was nothing I could do except to let it play out. Follow the instruction provided by your doctor and their people and protect your head at all times (I know 10 days later the grafts have supposedly settled in but tell that to your bank account and the thousands of dollars you've invested in this :))

Eat healthy, workout and protect yourself from catching COVID for god's sake. At the appropriate right time get back on the big three regimen and the last thing is to pray. I was a late responder unlike some people's implants which turned out amazing just at the three month mark but mine didn't until the 5 month mark so remember everyone is different. 6 months is the right time to get a good inkling of how things will start to turn out. Be patient and keep your head up!