2.5 months post op

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, most of my transplanted hair in the temples have fallen and hope they come out (in a couple of weeks the should start). Now, the shock loss in donor area, I think is getting better, but I am not sure. The only thing left is to wait... :dunno:

( Here is my donor area shock loss 1 month ago: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=56902 )

Attachments

• DSC00871.JPG
    DSC00871.JPG
    551.8 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC00874.JPG
    DSC00874.JPG
    939 KB · Views: 240

Petchsky

Reaction score
Looks about right to me mate. Be patient though, you're only half way through the doldrums. Took me 4 months just to return to normal pre op condition.

BadHairUK

Reaction score
Hi mate, I can tell you that your looking right on target... and you have nothing to worry about the shock loss... (mine was worse than yours and it's perfectly fine now) it grows back in time. I can guarrentee you'll be feeling a whole lot happier by the 6 month mark (and even before then seeing some good progress) :)

Just a tip... when your in doubt, have a look back at your pre-op pics and you will realise just how much progress your making (when u get to the 6 month mark and beyond) this does help you see the changes.

All the best its all worth the frustration you go through waiting around in the end :)

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and this is the scar. the redness has almost gone, but there is an issue with shockloss. I just hope it will get better during the next 1-2 months. However, i do not see any small shocked hair coming out there and this makes me nervous

Attachments

• DSC01141.JPG
    DSC01141.JPG
    323.4 KB · Views: 241

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what is the usual amount of time the shocked hair in the donor area need to grow again (if so)?

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is the 3 month post op. I guess it should start to take off asap. Summer I am coming!

Attachments

• DSC01245.JPG
    DSC01245.JPG
    676.5 KB · Views: 195

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah the transformation should really start in the next few months.

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The revolution has started! And it is only 3.5 months. The below picture is only 2 weeks after the previous one. This summer will be different!

Attachments

• DSC01586.JPG
    DSC01586.JPG
    588.3 KB · Views: 240

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And that's almost 4 months (actually a few days before that point):

Dudes, any opinions, good or (especially) bad?

Attachments

• DSC01735.JPG
    DSC01735.JPG
    828.6 KB · Views: 223

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thanks, however I have a lot of way to go. I guess my growth yet is small. Anyway, I will be posting pics every 15-20 days...

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
28. Go to page 1 of this thread and you will see a pic of me with my transplanetd hair almost shed.

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
These are 2 close-ups from my temples taken exactly on the 4-month mark. For a peculiar reason it seems my right temple is healing more slowly. Does anybody know why is that? Well, anyway time will show. I guess in June, I should have a somekind of more complete view. Cheers

(use the zoom link in the link below and you will even see the new hair coming out in full detail!)

http://img177.imageshack.us/g/dsc01772n.jpg/

Boondock

Reaction score
I think it looks pretty good so far. I don't think there's anything to worry about growth-wise - there are no guarantees it'll grow 100% evenly all over.