1st Prp Treatment, 2 More To Go. Any Insight

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just had my first prp treatment, no acell. About 15 injections then dermastamping with plasma. I have two more lined up. Anyone have any experiywith this...especially success?

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had prp done, didn't do anything for me, but you might be different. Good luck. Keep us updated on results!

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on minoxodil if you aren't already. It inhibits tgf-beta gene transcription. Tgf-beta => bad (Induces premature apoptosis in hf cells and catagen);

If you aren't doing microneedling it might be a good idea to follow one of the protocols of Dr. Rachita Dhurat from her numerous prp + microneedling studies.

Those 2 things in addition to prp should maximize your results.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on minoxodil if you aren't already. It inhibits tgf-beta gene transcription. Tgf-beta => bad (Induces premature apoptosis in hf cells and catagen);

If you aren't doing microneedling it might be a good idea to follow one of the protocols of Dr. Rachita Dhurat from her numerous prp + microneedling studies.

Those 2 things in addition to prp should maximize your results.
15% minoxidil, .25% progesterone, .1% finastrride .5 estradiol, 5% hydrocortisone compounded by my pharmacist.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does progesterone do?
Now that you mention it I did a little digging and some people say it could reverse hair loss and some say it could cause it. I just kinda saw it on a site where someone had added it to their compound along with the estradiol. I might need to take them out

Abdulbar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had PRP before opting for hair transplant, it did cause some noticeable hair growth, but not much to what i had in mind. So, i opted for hair transplant as a permanent fix (which i hope is permanent).