(19M) I’m pretty sure I’m balding.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It could stay like that forever or it could go eventually, as is with everyone I guess. You decide if you wanna listen to someone like above and take a balding drug when you have a full head of hair, I know I wouldn't.

Btw it's ridiculous that someone pointed it out as it's a good hairline and it's nothing you even need to try to hide or be conscious about.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a better idea. Don't listen to either of these posters. Yes the hairline is good but if you do have male pattern baldness, something you can inherit from your mom or dad's side, then go see a PROFESIONAL to examine your scalp. They can check for miniaturization. If they diagnose you with male pattern baldness then start finasteride immediately or end up like me, a man who has a bad hairline due to waiting 9 months. 9 months can take you from decent hair to bad hair that no woman would find attractive.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9 months can take you from decent hair to bad hair that no woman would find attractive.
I like your posts my man, but this is some grade A undiluted 100% saturated prime bull excrement, unless we assume decent hair is NW2 with average density, even then it is still highly unlikely.
Good advice on the dermatologist though I would visit one asap in his case.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like your posts my man, but this is some grade A undiluted 100% saturated prime bull excrement, unless we assume decent hair is NW2 with average density, even then it is still highly unlikely.
Good advice on the dermatologist though I would visit one asap in his case.
Depends on the aggressiveness. And yes I'm assuming norwood 2 because 99% of women don't care about having a norwood 2 hairline. Hell some women don't have great hairlines either, but norwood 3 is balding territory and if his is aggressive then he could suffer consequences for waiting.

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would suggest for you doing platlet rich plasma to thicken the temples plus massaging the scalp daily, especially at the temple areas.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
9 months is easily enough time for an aggressive early balder to lose ground. Make your plan and execute it within 3 months