1979's success story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
I wouldn't say I'm an all out success, but I have seen some regrowth, enough that I'm actually allowing hair to grow on my head for the first time in 5 years (I've been shaving it bald for that long).

I am currently 25 years old and have been on dutasteride for 6 months. I am a diffuse thinner with substantial hair loss at the crown. My temples have been holding decently (slthough you can tell they are receding, especially the left one). I ahev seen regroth at both temples, in the crown area as well as an increase in general thickness. I started out with follicare (minoxidil) and used that prior to dutasteride. That did absolutely nothing. I used it for about 3 months on its own. I then moved to Rogaine with my dutasteride. Recently (about 3 months), I added Dr. Lee's Xandrox15 in the mornings and began making my own Zix solution. I use Zix prior to applying the Xandrox15 in the morning and prior to the Rogaine at night. I am really anxious to see where the next 6 months will take me. I'm quite pleased with the results so far, but I still need quite a bit of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.