19 year old male HELP pART 2!!!!

SadSad

Established Member
Reaction score
k what are my options im thining way to much i saw my self in light today see right in my scalp...

k also is rogain good should i get it? or what should i get?!?!? can i mix different products for a better effect? whats are good shampoos/conditioners to make my hair thicker.

i want to post pictures of my hairloss see how fucked i am

bombscience

Reaction score
SadSad said:
k what are my options im thining way to much i saw my self in light today see right in my scalp...

k also is rogain good should i get it? or what should i get?!?!? can i mix different products for a better effect? whats are good shampoos/conditioners to make my hair thicker.

The known proven treatments that proven scientific research backing them are:

Finasteride (Propecia/Proscar)
Minoxidil (Rogaine)

And a proven anti-inflamitory shampoo for your scalp that may help slowing/stopping hairloss is Nizoral.

At 19 years old you're right on the border to safely start Finasteride. This would be the best solution to help maintain your hair, while Minoxidil will help you regrow hair that you've lost. The choice is up to your in what action you take. For maximum effects, you should consider using all three. minoxidil, Fina, and Nizoral.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Min/finasteride/nizoral

And chill my friend. My hair has been very thin like yours but after several months of big three treatment it does seem to be thickening a bit. If you too are a diffuse thinner, you should see some success.

I have been toying around with other treatments however. I plan on starting a new routine to get as much of my hair back as I can, incorporating spironolactone and Folligen. Theres a world of treatment options to add, and for the most part they can be stacked just fine. I wrote a lengthy post on various treatment options i have encountered in these and other forums. If you want to get hardcore in the battle, I reccomend you check it out,. its linked in my sig.

G

SadSad said:

finasteride/MIN/nizoral

Get on this and stay on this. Don't pay attention to any other modality for about 9 months.

The data is on your side.

Good luck

:lol:

badina

Reaction score
I'll recommend to you Gerovital H3 hair Lotion and Gerovital H3 Shampoo&Conditioner.
As I say to Julie on this formu and other guys I bought online the "Special Hair Care Kit" and I'm very very proud of my choice.
Also be ware to buy the original product (produced in Romania) - I suggest you the store I used : http://www.markastore.ro. The partner of the store is the original supplier of this products - Gerovital Cosmetics SA Bucharest.
If your choice is a local supplier be sure that the products are original - made in romanian by the Gerovital Cosmetics SA Bucharest.

I hardly recommend to try ....is not very expensive.

Have luck,
A