19. JUST STARTED MY REGIMEN TODAY

KRN

Reaction score
Hello guys.
I am 19, from India. I have been suffering from hair loss since I was 16. I lost a lot of hair during my 16/17 years. After some lame organic products, applying hair oils etc my hair problem lessened a tiny bit. I still suffer from hair loss, so I finally decided to go to a dermatologist. It was long overdue.
Here is what he consulted :- -
1) Alpecin caffine shampoo C1
2) Regaine 5% daily twice
3)Finasteride Tablets 1mg (once everyday)
4)Keraglo Men Gamma Linolenic Acid, Multivitamin, Multimineral & Natural Extracts Tablets (once everyday)----they are dietary supplements ( i think)

Earlier, I was using a typical organic Indian hair oil and tresmeee's shampoos. I wasnt on anything else.

Also, my I may suffer from acute depression. I dont know if I am exaggerating or not...
The depression is not only due to my hair fall, its a long list... i dont want to bother you guys about this..
I want to know how is my hair fall regimen? Is it good or bad? The doctor was immediate to prescribe this. He just remarked I've had bad hair care habits.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and Regaine. Good. These two are THE most important. Everything else probably helps a little bit, but yeah, you're on the two most important medications, good to see!

Best of luck!

KRN

Reaction score
But I am really afraid of using Finasteride. The side effect seem scary. Also, the fact that I have to be on these meds for the rest of my life doesnt seem very appealing.