18 years old and despaired

kpat

Established Member
Reaction score
Like everyone else is saying, I also think you should have good results. You still have a decent hairline, and the hairline is the hardest thing to get back. Keep using the minoxidil twice a day and keep using the finasteride once a day. I noticed results after a month or two, but my hair is really long and I only did it on my hairline so it was easy to see the small hairs peak up. But I would just keep using it and compare it after being on them for a year. Hair regrowth takes a long time. But I have faith that it will work for you.

Rocklee

Reaction score
Today is day 8 since i started Dutasterid.
No sides so far.
I take 0.5mg EOD.
minoxidil Foam 2x a day
Nizoral Shampoo every thirs day.
Thats a very strong regime. Maybe its stronger than the hairloss.. We will see. I will update this Thread every month with pics. From months 1-12.

I hope i can regrow my hair on the top of my head. Maybe its enough when they get thicker. My hairline is okay. Norwood 1-1.5 at the hairline.

Month0:
Pictures are somewhere on the thread.
My life today: I try to be patient and strong. I work out for a few month now. But to be honest... Its damn fuc**** hard to live with this problem. No girl, no confidence.. No fun today. I have to be hopeful and patient... Its easier to say that than to be it. :( Im 19 in two days.. I wanna live my youth like i want it. Im a good looking guy. Big and a nice body. But without the hair i look not very good.

This thread is for all the guys with such big problems with the hairloss. I will show you what is possible with this Regimen.. Its all i can do dor my hair.

All the best

Justeone

Reaction score
hang in there Rock! I started dutasteride about 3 months ago now ... i did go through a shed but thats seemed to stop now . Ill see what its like at 6 months , hoping for some regrowth :D ive seen some success with dutasteride around. so there is hope!

Rocklee

Reaction score
hang in there Rock! I started dutasteride about 3 months ago now ... i did go through a shed but thats seemed to stop now . Ill see what its like at 6 months , hoping for some regrowth :D ive seen some success with dutasteride around. so there is hope!

I wish you all the luck!