17m Minoxidil Sexual Sides? Worried Af

joydoyez

My Regimen
Reaction score
this might be stupid as everyone says minoxidil doesnt have sexual sides, but some of you may have some good advices, and sorry for my bad english. (when i started minoxidil i wasnt worried at all and i didnt even know some hair drugs might give u sides)

im 17 turning 18 in a week, i started minoxidil 5% twice a day (Biorga is the brand) about 4 months ago, at the beginning everything was fine but after 2 weeks without even noticing it, i realized i didnt fap for like a week and half (never happened to me.. ive always been a very horny guy and i used to jerk off daily or even more times a day, even when i was dating). when i realized it, i started fapping again but just to make things "normal" as i didnt really have drive for it.
So when i got back to fapping i noticed my dick wasnt getting as hard and i couldnt maintain it easy and naturally like i did before i started minoxidil. in simple words i was used to get a rock hard boner just by looking at a hot girl or typing a p**rn site on the browser, and now even with p**rn it takes time to get hard but even then its not as hard and sensitive (like kinda semi hard without the glan going full blood etc.. except when in the peak of the session) as before and if i stop for a bit i just get softer again.. it is just not statisfying, i dont even really wanna do it..
this thing is really killing me im getting obsessed because i dont know what to do..

i said to myself to wait a bit and see what happens but after months things arent changing and im worried, especially when im kinda talking, "playing" with girls i like at school and im not getting a boner or just a semi hard i feel so bad as every little thing reminds me of that

oh.. i might add when i started fapping again i had pain in one ball or just above the dick pelvis area when near the orgasm but thats probably just because i wasnt used to it anymore

i just cant believe im 17 losing hairs and as soon i find something that couldve helped me i get this other problem this is so fucked..

PS: DONT GET ME WRONG IM NOT saying minoxidil caused me this, im just wondering what could it be, but since this happened right after starting minoxidil im taking the 2 things in relation..

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil has only made me HORNY!

In fact, I'm going to rape and sexually harass women in the UNITED STATES!

I'm getting my "AMERICAN" Holly wood freak on.

Sincerely,

Mark Whalberg!

Itsmrdave

Reaction score
I actually had sexual sides myself. At first I got raging hard ons. Then after a couple weeks my dick wasn't as hard and it felt kind of numb. I had never even given it thought minoxidil would have sexual sides. I found an article that a Dr wrote about the subject and said the increased blood flow messes with some muscle that keeps the blood in the penis. It cleared up pretty quickly after I stopped.

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me my sex drive drops when I don't get enough fat intake. Try eating 100g of peanuts per day.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be aging, depression.

If you're probably past your mid twenties, I can tell you what it is..

Sorry @joydoyez, but you need to smoke more of your anxiety medication.