17 yr old on finasteride .. wants to add more supplements

anf

Reaction score
17 yr old
NW1.5-2
Nizoral
wants to add more internals etc multivitamin

what other natural supplements will inhibit DHT to help out propecia etc saw palmetto(i dunno if its true)

cheers

bubka

Reaction score
i take a childrens multi almost daily because i like the taste

also a one-a-day mens multi maybe once a week...

vitamins are good for health, also for regrowth too, but most likely you are not lacking any... just don't overdue vitamins

anf

Reaction score
thnks 4 the reply

plz i need some help ... i want to take this formula "cell tech advanced creatine formula" for 2 reasons:
1) buff up
2) take my mind of hairloss :D

my help is that i need to know if it is safe to take while on propecia !!!
also will it SPEAD up my male pattern baldness or have no affect !!

Cheers

G

creatine will have no effect. just stay away from the roids kiddo

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
revivogen seems to be the best natural product against male pattern baldness

r1989

Reaction score
anf said:
thnks 4 the reply

plz i need some help ... i want to take this formula "cell tech advanced creatine formula" for 2 reasons:
1) buff up
2) take my mind of hairloss :D

my help is that i need to know if it is safe to take while on propecia !!!
also will it SPEAD up my male pattern baldness or have no affect !!

Cheers

I'm the same age as you. For getting our minds off hairloss... Is your hairloss noticeable, like in public yet? Mine isn't (and hopefully it won't be for a long time once i get on finasteride!) so I just kinda say to myself "don't worry about how your hair is gonna look 5 years from now, just enjoy what you have now" I just tell that to myself when I start getting depressed about it.

aussie_dude

Reaction score

your wrong mate. I know you are usually right and you know alot but on this you are wrong. creatine is a mild form of steriods. It raises testosterone levels to unsafe levels where it is nearly detectable in drug test. Trust me one this one. stay away from creatine it is a mild form of anabolic agents

G

aussie_dude said:

your wrong mate. I know you are usually right and you know alot but on this you are wrong. creatine is a mild form of steriods. It raises testosterone levels to unsafe levels where it is nearly detectable in drug test. Trust me one this one. stay away from creatine it is a mild form of anabolic agents

Q: Is Creatine a Steroid?

A: I would like to dispel this myth by giving you the definition of what an anabolic steroid is. These are synthetic versions of the male hormone testosterone. Creatine, as you will see below is not. Basically anyone who says this should immediately be labeled a gymbecile.

Q: What is Creatine?

A: First, let me emphasize that our bodies already produce creatine naturally. Did you ever watch the transformers when you were a kid? Well if not, there were groups of robots called " combiners. " They would join together and form an even larger and more massive robot, crushing everything in their paths! Our liver does the same thing with the three amino acids, Arginine, Glycine and Methionine. It combines them to form creatine, much like the constructicons combined to form devastator! Ok so that was a lame example, but it explains the process quite nicely.

That being said, it is also important to understand that over 95 percent of this substance is found in our muscles. With the remainder being stored in our brain, heart and other parts of our bodies.

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/creatine ... _facts.htm

Also, creatine is naturally produced by the body, and is in many of the foods people eat, like red meat. As for your claim that creatine raises testosterone levels, creatine doesn't affect your hormone levels in any way.

aussie_dude

Reaction score
looks to set it straight creatine may be a natural supplement. creatine is basically your energy system and taking creatine create more energy cells. When these cells burn out during sport, your body turns into aerobic mode meaning lactic acid starts to form and you will get tired. taking creatine stops it from turning over keeping your body in anerobic mode... This is a massive process your body goes through and it does effect your testosterone. Please trust me i graduated with UAI of 93 in PDHPE

ryand2

Established Member
Reaction score
lol, Jayman, just to set the record straight, i believe those group of transformers were called the "constructicons" lol.

and aussiedude, no, you are wrong on so many levels, creatine just increases your body's ability to have an extended use of ATP your muscles produce. thats it. i dont have a "degree" in anything, im just a college student who thinks he knows more about bodybuilding supplements than the average person.

an interesting side note is the fact that i've used a lot of sh*t, i first started noticing hairloss my junior year of high school, and during senior year i just didnt care and made teh decision to try 1T, which is an abbreviated name for the prohormone 1 testosterone, it was legal up until january 2005, anyways, i used it and noticed no difference in hair loss,