16y old need opinion!!

Kkhueteee

Reaction score
Hi!

First of all, my father is almost 60y old and isn't bald, just got some recending hairline. Same for his brother who is 1 year older. And my grandfather by mathers part got also a little recending line with 50y old, but he got a high quantity of hair.
Now I'll see you some images because I'm quite worried:

Rixyn6j.jpg

4IEX2oR.jpg

XeRqFZk.jpg

JmDo11q.jpg

I maybe got that hairline since I was born, I say that because of this image

ooS6M66.jpg

And I'm worried because I think that at the start of this school year on the left part of the head I got more hair, I mean, that I think that the hairline of that lateral part go back, here you have an image of the start of the school year to compare

wrX79S4.jpg

Please I need help because I'm very worried about it

LuanBR

Reaction score
The first thing you should do is calm down, IF your case is male pattern baldness it's in early stages. Actually it's hard to tell, your hairline today is better than when you were a kid, i think you should compare with a picture of 2 or 1 year ago. At this moment go see a dermatologist, but search for a good one, i mean with experience in hairloss territory, so he can look for miniaturization in your hairline.

OBS: when my hair started to thin it was in a pattern really similar to yours. Stay calm and don't jump on meds before see a derm.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stay calm and get on min. Get laid as much as you can in school. Study hard and get into a good college. Get on finasteride or RU and pray that cure comes along in five years.

Pssst...repeat the last step every five years....There will never be a cure for this **** at least I don't see one coming for the next 15-20 years and by that point I would be middle aged crazy.

jh05002371

Reaction score
Hi mate, you're all good for now! Honestly I'm 17 and my hairs in far worse shape. You've got a while before you need to start worrying!