15% percent minoxidil yes or no?

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using the 5% for nearly a year. What do u think. Is anyone on here using it? In terms of possible sides/effectiveness should I start it or just stay with the 5%.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I really like to know if 15 % works better than 5 % or not , Would be happy if someone share his/her Experience. anyone?

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
based on my experience, 15% is more effective. i've switched between 5 and 15 a few times and everytime i go back to 5 i shed like crazy. Going to just stick with 15 from now on.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
based on my experience, 15% is more effective. i've switched between 5 and 15 a few times and everytime i go back to 5 i shed like crazy. Going to just stick with 15 from now on.

Thanks . actually as you know shedding can be a good sign also , but I think you mean the bad shedding even after using for couple of months , thanks for sharing that with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Where can you buy 15%.

Messa , there is actually some websites you can buy it , You can find that on ebay , you can easily type minoxidil 15 % and you will find a lot of them .
since you live in UK there is also a good website which I have worked with them and satisfy from their service : http://www.minoxidil15express.com/

feel free to ask me any other question .