15% azelaic acid 5% minoxidil on ebay look legit?

Bowser

Established Member
Reaction score
not seen that one before. looks like it was bottled in someone bedroom. in any case, you cant really trust any 15% brand as its not proven imo. minoxidilmax seems to be a popular one.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
why would you want 15% AA and 5% minoxidil....shouldnt it be the reverse?
someone on ebay is selling perfect image solutions 10%. i was surprised because i havent seen perfect image being sold on ebay for over a year so u might wanna check that out if ur after perfect image

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score

Receding89

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks very trustworthy :innocent:
Have you ordered from them or are you affiliated?

- - - Updated - - -

He's got a lot of good reviews. I don't think faking Minoxidil is worth the effort. It is cheap. Question is if the combination is stable. But..why not?
My thinking exactly. However I emailed them asking about the legitmacy of there minoxidil and what company made it and I got no reply........

jeff92123

Reaction score
I don't trust The Minoxidil Store...

1. They don't respond to emails asking what credentials they have - even after buying their product.

2. They don't have an address as far as I can tell.

3. They don't even have a website as far as I can tell.

4. Good ratings on Ebay mean nothing in regards to what is in the bottle. All it means is people got their product timely and the price was right. For some it also means they "think" the product is effective but it's impossible to tell in a short period of time whether a product works or not and even then it's just a guess. Ebay doesn't allow ratings after a month or so which furthers my belief that the positive Ebay ratings are only rating product delivery, and perhaps wishful thinking.

5. I have more trust (although not 100%) of Minoxidil Laboratory - they do have an address and a website at least. Here's what's interesting though. The active and inactive ingredients of both Minoxidil Laboratory and The Minoxidil Store 15% products are identical (15% minoxidil 5% azelaic acid, ethanol, propylene glycol, water) yet feel completely different. Minoxidil Laboratory's 15% product is fairly sticky (much like Dr. Lee's 15% product whom I trusted completely) yet The Minoxidil Store 15% product is not sticky at all. Dr. Lee's 5% product was not sticky - you could use day or night - yet he could not achieve that in his 15% product. And neither can Minoxidil Laboratory. Yet somehow The Minoxidil Store with no address and no credentials can? I doubt it.

I would like to find a laboratory that can analyze minoxidil content of products but can't find anything online. Any suggestions or other comments would be appreciated.