14month up date

phantom2x

Established Member
Reaction score
it been long time i have not visited this site.i started to take propicia last year to stop or at least reduce falling hair but still iam lossing hair like before.
my hair looks the same like a year ago. should i still use propicia or just quit.

Goingat20

Reaction score
if it looks the same at least u have maintanied, so that is a huge positive. Now look for something else which can give u further results....

phantom2x

Established Member
Reaction score
the other thing that irrates me is the itch, how should i stop that. i used all kind of shampoos, but did't work.any one knows a better solution well help

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
so you've stabilized your loss/regrowth? does your hair look EXACTLY the way it did when you started finasteride, or have you thinned out more.

there was another guy on here who said he shed hair throughout his 1 year on treatment but still maintained. Why would you want to quit finasteride if your hair looks the same way it did a year ago and not any worse?

i got rid of the itch and the bruised feeling by taking 1000 mg evening primrose oil every day. helped immensely, took it for a month and my scalp felt alot healthier , and didnt get that bruised feeling anymore at all. the second the bottle ran out i got it again so i would try it if i were you.