1200 FUE grafts by Dr. Wolf - with pics

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in posting the update.

Pictures taken 3 and a half months after surgery.

These pics were taken a couple of weeks ago, even in just the last two weeks density has continued to improve. The transplanted hair now almost seems to have the density of my natural hair, there is already the illusion of a normal hairline when seen at normal talking distance.

Improvement is happening so quickly now I may post more pics in a couple of weeks instead of waiting till the 6 month mark as planned. All in all very happy with results so far.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/attachments/IMG_0530.JPG

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/attachments/IMG_0535.JPG

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
excellent. did you put any grafts anywhere else except for the temples? I mean mid scalp area for thickening.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Global my hair transplant twin bro......

We had our hair transplant done the same time but with different docs and both have the same loss pattern. Great to see you are progressing! Wait until early next yr man.....it will lokk awesome!

Best,

LG

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thylax said:
excellent. did you put any grafts anywhere else except for the temples? I mean mid scalp area for thickening.

No just the temples, my mid scalp is OK, I have slight thinning in the crown but not enough to need any transplants yet (& I hope it stays that way!)

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:

We had our hair transplant done the same time but with different docs and both have the same loss pattern. Great to see you are progressing! Wait until early next yr man.....it will lokk awesome!

Best,

LG

Thanks a lot for the encouragement LG, how are you looking at the moment? Do you have similar growth to me coming in?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
global said:
LookingGood! said:

Best,

LG

Thanks a lot for the encouragement LG, how are you looking at the moment? Do you have similar growth to me coming in?

I do have similar growth. I will try to post pics but the resolution comes out crappy. It's 5 MP too.

G

Global,

Those single hair grafts look really good and natural and just think man, you're only 3 -4 months post-op. Just think what it will look like when you have a year behind you. :D And thanks for the pics update, they are good quality. I have always admired and respected Dr. Wolf's work and ethics, and his long-time colleagues feel the same way about him. But you probably remember me telling you awhile back that you were in good hands on another thread. Been seeing more of his FUE work too over the past year and a half, including several repair cases with FUE. Glad to hear your crown is still in good shape. :wink: