100 Usd Piece Off Amazon Was A Success; How About 50 Off Ebay?

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice.

I've switched off Lord Hair owing to constant tangling issues with them I haven't experienced w other suppliers.

Either way, my favorite type of system so far has been MEDIUM density french lace w/ poly perimeter.

I do want to try fine mono in the middle though.

Do you feel the mono retains hairs better as well, or is it just a sturdier base?
Hi Cottonr.. sturdier base but also stronger hold of knots. Been wearing about 3 weeks now so can tell if will last longer, but no shedding so far..
I also find that it is less breathable than lace, so my tape glue becomes gooey (breaksdown) quicker...I need to change tape every 4 days, whereas i could go a week with lace base...

kyuss

My Regimen
Reaction score
The density's so thick it doesn't matter, though. I love it. And it sheds far less than any other piece I've had before.

My unit is also mono and I have noticed pretty much zero shedding. I'm very surprised if I notice 2 hairs a month that come loose.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My unit is also mono and I have noticed pretty much zero shedding. I'm very surprised if I notice 2 hairs a month that come loose.
Cool. What is you attachment method? Glue and or tape? Which kind and how long of hold?

kyuss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool. What is you attachment method? Glue and or tape? Which kind and how long of hold?

I tape the front with a single contour pre-cut piece, then just a few inches on the back to keep it secure. I have an unexposed hairline so I don't need to use glue or worry about lifts. I take it off every night, then re apply as soon as I wake up.