1 month update

prometheus

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

How is everyone?

Just writing this post as a 1 month update from when I cut my hair...well nowadays my hair is permanently short :)...I think its a better look than the thinning look, I think it also shows more confidence & you feel more confident.

Before cutting my hair I was really worried about peoples reactions esp at work, but overall Ive only heard positive stuff & I think some people havent even noticed.

I'm stilling getting used to this new look and still get nervous esp when seeing old faces but this is who I am :) the quicker I can get over the nerves the better.

But some times I go out wearing a hat some times I dont, depending on how I feel on that day.

Bit of a quick & random post I guess.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im glad to hear that! :)
i hope youll keep doing well and not giving a f*** about what other people think or say, specifically in this forum :]

you look great btw (no :gay: )

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
yea not to mention you are darker skin tone like me and ori over there so we have it better when shaving our heads :)

WTF are you worried about then if you look so good "shaved"? Buzzing is not shaving btw.

B

Beingbaldsucks

You looked better diffusing, you should have taking care of it instead of giving up and shave it.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
You looked better diffusing, you should have taking care of it instead of giving up and shave it.
Says the person moaning about being a Rogaine slave...

Good for you prometheus. You suit the shaved look pretty well.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Read your first few posts on here when you posted up the photo of your diffuse lose and you seem a great dude.

Ignore the detractors and focus on life.

Everyone will get used to the new look soon and glad to hear you are getting some positive feedback from people about the look. I think it looks good on you too.

Take it easy and all the best.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Maystor said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
Says the person moaning about being a Rogaine slave...

Good for you prometheus. You suit the shaved look pretty well.
I'm a rogaine slave but at least I'm keeping my hair and not just give up, shaving it is to accept the fact that you lost