1 1/2 inch spot on top plus male pattern baldness, whats best thing to get?

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
im new here and broke. I dont want to take any pill since i take alot of vitamins already for my lifting.
I have toppik and dermmatch.
last few times ive bought rogaine i become inconsistent with it. I have nizoral too . Doesnt seem to do anything. I dont have dandruff or itchy head or dryness. Im oily if anything on my scalp but dry hair

SE-freak

Reaction score
How can you become inconsistent with your regimen?

Obviously it doesn't bother you a lot, so you could let it progress and get enough motivation later.

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
because i have about 30 dollars to my name now and in about 3 months might be broke and cant use it anymore . how come sites list provillus and advecia #1 and 2 but never see any posts on it.

What can i get for 40 bucks that i can use for next 4 months. Not counting nizoral or shampoos.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Unless you have an extremely healthy lifestyle, you could trash some bad habbits, like smoking- drinking- fatty or sugar containing snacks and invest in your hair.

My choice would be proscar pills, split. That could halt your hairloss. But unfortunately you are already taking many vits and you are probably bored of swallowing one more pill.

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
try to get some proscar and cut it and try to get some generic rogaine is my 2 cents for budget haircare

jeffsss

Reaction score
I'd figure out what's more important to you since it cost money for your vitimains or your hair.

good luck either way. I know it's expensive.

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
how do i get proscar without a prescription. i live in a city of 50 people and travel 2 hours to closest Doctor. What about generic minoxidil. If it worked why dont people here have hair?

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
hey ttwarrior..

feel for you bro.

40 $..

if you want the generic version i could help you out with that. it works just as well, cause its basically finasteride, the main ingrediant of propecia.

40 $ = 2400 Ruppees (my currency).

you get a bottle of 1mg finasteride tabs called "Genesis" By this huge-*** indian company called "Ferozsons" for around 240 Rs. you could buy a 10 month supply for 2400 Rs. Then again there'd be shipping.

OR

Generic Proscar which is also being marketted by Merck in my country. 14 tablets of 5 mg proscar for 600 Rs (10 Dollars) . 4 strips would be 56 tabs for 20 dollars..which would again last you around close to 9 months cause you'd be cutting a pill into 5 and consuming one piece a day.