Recent content by titicofamoso

  1. T

    0,5g dutasteride + 2,5g Oral Minoxidil

    I mean, it's better to push oral duta to 2,5mg or continue in 0,5mg duta but using a topical spironolactone in the scalp (or other pharmacy with similar effect)? On my regime i using 0,5mg oral Dutasteride and 2,5mg oral Minoxidil. I pretend to add a spironolactone (bc it's cheaper than...
  2. T

    0,5g dutasteride + 2,5g Oral Minoxidil

    Interesting, 2,5 mg is risky? Like, i'm 2 months on 0,5 and no collaterals. It's better to increase the dose or take another topical DHT blocker on scalp? I want scalp results over anything.
  3. T

    0,5g dutasteride + 2,5g Oral Minoxidil

    20 september. My hair is shedding, it's normal in this phase they say, o trust the process.
  4. T

    How i change my ursename in this site?

    I try to change in the site and i waiting a admin to accept my change request. How the f***? Like, i want to have a new name and i waiting one week just to a guy mannualy see it and click to accept it? And theres no buttom to just delete your account or something, i search for it and i...
  5. T

    57yo , 3 month progress.

    Until i see this i don't even think that's possible. Good job old men! Do you think DHT Blockers more strong than S P (i talking about avodart and sh*t) could make a more strong change in your treatment?
  6. T

    0,5g dutasteride + 2,5g Oral Minoxidil

    I will post pics of my hairline as soon i see some change
  7. T

    0,5g dutasteride + 2,5g Oral Minoxidil

    1 month on 0,5mg dutasteride + 2,5mg oral minoxidil. I notice my beard grow slighty more thick, thats great bc my facial hair and pubes are more thin I notice no problems with erections and orgasms I notice i become more confident but a little bit mental instable too (probably bc the duta...
  8. T

    0,5g dutasteride + 2,5g Oral Minoxidil

    Finasteride don't decrease testo, it's increase just like DUTA! Peharps FINA block only 70% of DHT leaving you with more risk based on your genetic DHT sensitivity. DHT don't increases testo, your testo levels decrease to produce DHT, is the exactly opposite. DHT is a more strong testo who...
  9. T

    0,5g dutasteride + 2,5g Oral Minoxidil

    Bro, it's true DUTA increases the testo in like 20%, the thing you don't understand is: high testosterone it's not a direct cause to hair loss, dihydrotestosterone is and dutasteride kill 90% of It stoping the testo -> DHT conversion. I can literally use trenbolone and still have hair if i take...
  10. T

    Hello

    Bro, you can go Duta with 18y, it's not that "testosterone killer" who everyone in this site love to demonize. But if you want to take this to hairmaxxing all your life just take a lower dose. A 0,5g dosage is what a bald guy take for like 6 months and get the results. If you have thick hair...
  11. T

    0,5g dutasteride + 2,5g Oral Minoxidil

    The collaterals of dutasteride don't affect the majority of mens and is simple more effective than finasteride.
  12. T

    Can crown thinning be stopped before it progresses?

    Hi, i'm 21 and my hair in the vertex area starts thinning to the point my "crown" gets slighty exposed (you can see it in my post on My Story). I search a lot and i'm trying dutasteride, this drug kill your DHT in 90% that means if you have androgenetic baldness (basic sensitivity to DHT) your...
  13. T

    0,5g dutasteride + 2,5g Oral Minoxidil

    Im 21 now
  14. T

    0,5g dutasteride + 2,5g Oral Minoxidil

    I delete this message
Top