Recent content by Likewise

  1. Likewise

    The Truth About Testosterone And Hairloss

    I think nobody still knows for certain.
  2. Likewise

    My First 2 Weeks With A System In The Construction Industry

    Do you still wear the system? Any changes for the better?
  3. Likewise

    Does DHT makes your skin older?

    I'm not sure about that. I think genetics plays the biggest role here.
  4. Likewise

    My Story, Finasteride And Sex Drive

    I faced the same issue. Will the situation get better if I just stop taking Finasteride? How much time does it usually take?
  5. Likewise

    The effects of Testosterone on head hair?

    Have you tried avodart? If yes, can you share the experience, please?
  6. Likewise

    How important is diet? Could a change improve anything?

    I agree that it is important to monitor your diet, at least for your general health.
  7. Likewise

    Do Peoples Sleep Habits Have Anything To Do With Hairloss? (male Pattern Baldness)

    Lack od sleep impacts the whole body, so I'm not surprised hair loss is connected to it.
  8. Likewise

    Re Cost Of Hair System Plus Maintenance In London

    Wow, £4k... It's really expensive. What did you end up doing?
  9. Likewise

    Hair Loss, Discoloration, Flaky Skin...

    How are you doing? Have you solved it?
  10. Likewise

    First full lace system: what a massive learning curve!

    Looking for my first system and found several answers and useful info here. Thanks! I also wonder how long does usually the system live/last?
  11. Likewise

    Consensus on conditioner

    What conditioner do you use? The last two I bought make my hair greezy too quickly.
  12. Likewise

    Hairloss and blood flow

    Never thought baldness could be connected to dental issues.
  13. Likewise

    It's All About Money. There Is A Cure.

    Well, I don't think money can help here. Otherwise, there wouldn't be any bald rich people.
Top