Recent content by Jakejr

  1. J

    Fibrosis Of Balding Skin-something That Needs To Be Addressed

    Interesting take As I understand it UVA-1 is strictly done by doctors & there are no at home devices due to side effects
  2. J

    What are your thoughts on UCLA PP405? Do you think it is promising?

    Hi You can buy PP405 or the exact original ingredient now.. I have two small 30 ml bottles already mixed.. The UCLA study uses a gel.. So Pelage says it’s not exactly the same.. It is except for their process.. As I study this I don’t think Pelage is going to go ahead with 3rd round of clinical...
  3. J

    Am i cooked?

    There’s a gel Estragel or similar name
  4. J

    Am i cooked?

    The hairloss thing is complex & frustrating.. I’ve tried just about everything & tweak almost daily.. I answered this post because I currently have a few bottles of PP 405.. And it appears after couple weeks to be thickening hairs..No miracles yet.. to report.. I’m getting haircut this week to...
  5. J

    Am i cooked?

    Problem is we hear about miniaturization.. but real problem is follicle is going dormant because follicle stem cell is being turned off… PP405 tries to trigger the hair follicle stem cells to turn fully on.. Whatever starts to turn the hair follicle from not growing properly.. & there could be a...
  6. J

    It's All About Money. There Is A Cure.

    Yes … I believe a tight scalp does cut down on blood flow to follicles.. And this is particularly troublesome because you do your growth stimulators & see some hair growth on one side of head & little on others.. So .. right now I have started to consider my sleeping patterns.. Am I sleeping...
  7. J

    57 year old with very good results so far !

    What results?
  8. J

    Here I will publish my results on 25 mg spironolactone.

    There are better alternatives than spironolactone to lower DHT...
  9. J

    Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

    This theory is completely useless to reality.. Even if true… which absolutely no one in scientific community promotes.. the men who have lost their hair & have bad craniums according to moi.. can’t change it .. so why even bring it up.. They want SOLUTIONS.. not conspiracy theories..
  10. J

    It's sad to see how this site has deteriorated

    The site was great at one time.. but owner let it go down. After contacting him he acted oblivious to what everyone was saying..
  11. J

    Fatty acids stimulate follice stem cells to grow hair? I am going to test this...

    I’m using it too.. but the original research used Oleic acid & palmitoleic acid mixed in ethanol.. So Ebay sells pure Oleic acid, ethanol & palmitoleic acid is in Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil.. The palmitoleic acid is like palm oil —orange in color.. I use it once per day at night.. I use a whole...
Top