Recent content by Dr Kiran Chotaliya

  1. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    Nilesh Gorde Hair Transplant Case Study: 2,500 Grafts I-FUE, 8-Month Results | HFHG Clinic India

    Patient Profile Patient Name: Nilesh Gorde Procedure: I-FUE Hair Transplant Total Grafts: 2,500 Follow-Up: 8 months Clinic: Hairfree & Hairgrow Hair Transplant Clinic Location: Pune, Maharashtra Primary Concern: Visible hair loss and reduced hair coverage 2,500-Graft I-FUE Hair Transplant in...
  2. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    Norwood III (NW3) | Shrinivas Katekar’s 4,000-Graft I-FUE Hair Transplant Result | HFHG Clinic India

    Patient Profile Patient: Shrinivas Katekar Procedure: I-FUE Hair Transplant Total Grafts: 4,000 grafts Follow-Up: Approximately 7 months Clinic: Hairfree & Hairgrow Hair Transplant Clinic Primary Concern: Visible hair thinning and reduced scalp coverage Result: Visible improvement in hair...
  3. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    Norwood III (NW3) | Rahul Jagga’s 3,000-Graft I-FUE Hair Transplant Result | HFHG Clinic India

    Patient Profile Patient: Rahul Jagga Gender: Male Hair Loss Pattern: Norwood III (NW3) frontal hairline recession and reduced frontal coverage Procedure: I-FUE Hair Transplant Total Grafts: 3,000 grafts Follow-Up: Approximately 10 months Clinic: Hairfree & Hairgrow Hair Transplant Clinic...
  4. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    Grade 4 Baldness | 4,000-Graft BIO-FUE Hair Transplant Result | HFHG Clinic India

    Patient Profile Patient Name: Prashant More Gender: Male Age Group: Adult Male Procedure: BIO-FUE Hair Transplant Total Grafts: 4,000 grafts Result Timeline: Approximately 1.1 years after the procedure Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India Doctor: Dr. Kiran Chotaliya Hair Loss Grade: Grade 4...
  5. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    Rohini Kandalgaokar – 1,000 Grafts Female Hair Transplant | HFHG Clinic India

    Patient Overview Patient Name: Rohini Kandalgaokar Gender: Female Procedure: Bio-FUE Hair Transplant Total Grafts: 1,000 grafts Treatment Area: Top/upper scalp Result Timeline: 14 months after procedure Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India Primary Concern: Hair thinning and reduced scalp coverage...
  6. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    2,800 Grafts I-FUE Hair Transplant Result After 10 Months | Dadasaheb Tadwalkar | HFHG Clinic India

    Disclaimer: Individual hair transplant results vary depending on factors such as hair-loss pattern, donor hair quality, genetics, age, scalp characteristics, existing hair density, and adherence to post-operative care. This case study represents one patient's individual experience and does not...
  7. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    2710 Grafts DHT Hair Transplant Result After 10 Months | Hair Restoration Case

    Patient Overview Patient Name: Ravi Verma Gender: Male Age Group: Late 20s to Early 30s Hair Loss Pattern: Frontal Hairline Recession with Diffuse Frontal Thinning Hair Loss Grade: Approx. Norwood Grade III Procedure: Advanced DHT Hair Transplant Total Grafts Implanted: 2,710 Grafts Result...
  8. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    2,000 Graft I-FUE Hair Transplant for Frontal Hairline Restoration

    Patient Overview Patient Name: Manish Gender: Male Age Group: Late 20s to Early 30s Hair Loss Pattern: Frontal Hairline Recession with Mild Temple Thinning Hair Loss Grade: Early Male Pattern Baldness (Approx. Norwood Grade II–III) Procedure: Advanced I-FUE Hair Transplant Total Grafts...
  9. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    Grade V Hair Transplant Case Study – 4,165 Grafts BIG FUE Hair Transplant Result

    Patient Overview Patient: Identity Protected for Privacy Gender: Male Age Group: Early 40s Hair Loss Grade: Norwood Grade V Male Pattern Baldness Procedure: BIG FUE Hair Transplant Total Grafts Implanted: 4,165 Grafts Result Status: Immediate Post-Hair Transplant Areas Treated: Frontal...
  10. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    Karan Agarwal Hair Transplant Result After 11 Months | 3500+ Grafts | Hairfree & Hairgrow Clinic India

    Patient Overview Patient Name: Karan Agarwal Gender: Male Age Group: Late-20s to Early-30s Hair Loss Condition: Receding frontal hairline with frontal and mid-scalp hair thinning Hair Loss Grade: Norwood Scale III-IV Procedure Performed: I-FUE Hair Transplant Total Grafts Implanted: 3500+...
  11. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    Arbaz Khokar Hair Transplant Result After 10 Months | 2704 Grafts I-FUE Hair Transplant | Hairfree & Hairgrow Clinic India

    Patient Overview Patient Name: Arbaz Khokar Gender: Male Age Group: Mid-20s Hair Loss Condition: Receding frontal hairline with diffuse frontal thinning Hair Loss Grade: Norwood Scale III Procedure Performed: I-FUE Hair Transplant Total Grafts Implanted: Approximately 2704 Grafts Result...
  12. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    3012 Grafts BIG-FUE Hair Transplant Result After 1.4 Years | Hairfree & Hairgrow Clinic

    Patient Overview Patient Name: Abhishek Rajamne Gender: Male Age Group: Early 30s Hair Loss Condition: Advanced Frontal Hairline Recession with Diffuse Top Scalp Thinning Procedure: BIG-FUE Hair Transplant Total Grafts Implanted: 3012 Grafts Result Timeline: 1.4 Years (Approximately 17 Months)...
  13. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    3772 Grafts Hair Transplant Before and After | 4 Month FUE Result

    Patient Overview Age Group: Early 30s Gender: Male Hair Loss Condition: Moderate to Advanced Male Pattern Baldness Procedure Performed: FUE Hair Transplant Total Grafts Implanted: 3772 Grafts Current Result Timeline: 4 Months Post Hair Transplant This early-stage hair transplant...
  14. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    Grade 3–4 Baldness | I-FUE Technique | 3,345 Grafts | Real Patient Result

    Patient Transformation Through Dermatologist-Led Hair Restoration Hair loss can deeply affect confidence and quality of life. This clinical case study highlights the successful hair transplant journey of Mr. Manoj Mishra, a 34-year-old male from Surat, India, who underwent an advanced FUE hair...
  15. Dr Kiran Chotaliya

    Grade 3 Frontal Baldness Treated with 2820 Grafts I-FUE – Hair Transplant Case Study

    Hair loss at a young age can be emotionally challenging and often affects self-confidence, social interactions, and professional life. Chirag Patel, a 28-year-old resident of Surat, Gujarat, faced progressive hair loss for nearly five years. What began as a receding hairline slowly developed...
Top