Share Your Opinion: Here Is The Exosome Pool

Do you believe in Exosome for hair growth?

• Yes (regrow)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Stabilisation

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No (keep receding)

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score
What you guys think about exosomes?

here some video for those who didn't saw them yet

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's too expensive and few people have tried it. Hard to know. These kind of treatments and prp, acell, regenera etc are simple procedures and shouldn't cost a lot.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's far too new, and for a treatment that has limited evidence to support its efficacy the price certainly does not justify the risk.

kindabalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
About to try exosomes, specifically Hanheal product. Will come back with an update if it does anything. I believe PRP is a joke but giving this a try.

Hazelboy98

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking up literally anyones experience with exosomes tells you what you should know about the procedure

No one has ever seen results with exosomes and doctors have failed to produce proper before and after pics showing it's efficacy

This is actual fraud, these are the "results" they've tried using to make people think it works. They just dimmed the lighting to hide his thinning.
1714582692760.png

Exosome treatment costs about $5,000 for a session too. They're robbing vulnerable people it's actually disgusting

kindabalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't do it, it's been established as a scam treatment for years now
Okay good to know. Fortunately I won't be paying $5,000 since I'm lucky enough to be married to a dermatologist and will have her do it for me for free. I figure nothing to lose but had no idea it was a total sham. Already spent $150 on the product so will go through with it. If I see any results whatsoever will report back, but not optimistic based on what you just said!