Oh-flutamide- The Active Metabolite Of Flutamide; A Better Ru58841?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on proviron 50-75mg dailiy to heal the ED that i had for 4-5 years from finasteride. I've continued using my combo of topical finasteride and oh-f to block the receptors topically.

When I dont have oh-f applied to my scalp I get a strong itch everywhere and start shedding. But i've been applying it 2x a day no so have it on almost 24h/days and I shed pretty much no more than I do normally. I'm not sure if it's able to offset the proviron completely but its clearly resulting in a massive decrease to shedding than what I would have without it.

I'll jsut copy and past what I posted in our group chat here in case anyone is intrested for ED purposes

"DAY 5: getting randon hard ons in without stimulation, this hasnt happened to be in like 5 years. The hard ons are like 60% hard and go away pretty quck but it's still a massive improvment compared to where I was at before

so thats me having ED for like 4 years from finasteride and within 5 days ive made like a 30% improvment and probably will be all good within 2 weeks. Idk what all those guys who are complaining about pfs are doing?! Like I litterally told them the protocol to heal themselves

Shedding hasnt increased by much at all. But I am doing oh-f 2x a day now to counter the proviron as much as possible

One other thing I noticed is that it takes much less time for me to get hard now copared to before"

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on proviron 50-75mg dailiy to heal the ED that i had for 4-5 years from finasteride. I've continued using my combo of topical finasteride and oh-f to block the receptors topically.

When I dont have oh-f applied to my scalp I get a strong itch everywhere and start shedding. But i've been applying it 2x a day no so have it on almost 24h/days and I shed pretty much no more than I do normally. I'm not sure if it's able to offset the proviron completely but its clearly resulting in a massive decrease to shedding than what I would have without it.

I'll jsut copy and past what I posted in our group chat here in case anyone is intrested for ED purposes

"DAY 5: getting randon hard ons in without stimulation, this hasnt happened to be in like 5 years. The hard ons are like 60% hard and go away pretty quck but it's still a massive improvment compared to where I was at before

so thats me having ED for like 4 years from finasteride and within 5 days ive made like a 30% improvment and probably will be all good within 2 weeks. Idk what all those guys who are complaining about pfs are doing?! Like I litterally told them the protocol to heal themselves

Shedding hasnt increased by much at all. But I am doing oh-f 2x a day now to counter the proviron as much as possible

One other thing I noticed is that it takes much less time for me to get hard now copared to before"
It's a dangerous game in terms of hair loss.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

after using proviron for 2 weeks by body hairhas has grown like 4x faster and gotten thicker but my shedding or hairloss didnt really pick up it seems. OH-F def has some protective effects I would say.

I am noticing suppression fron proviron tho so I came off. So I've been using nolvadex to boost my natural T production back for a few days (im all good now btw, took like 3 days) and what I noticed was that I dont shed much from it now when before it was one of the worst things for my hair other than aromasin

Last edited:

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know why anyone would bother with RU or CB when OHF is superior.

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
worthless drug, 5-6 is not a short half life. RU is 1 hour ...and can give side effects
I used flutamide topical in gel form and had sides.

This is very old stuff from the early 1970's..not worth the effort since we have clascoterone now
el_dut i'm sure you've posted many times, but what is your current regimen?

Hornetzero

My Regimen
Reaction score
So guys whats the status with this. Is OH-Flutamide proven to be effective?

I live in Toronto Canada. Where can I order this stuff?

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah can anyone confirm this is helping. Seems like a few of you tried it and we're not getting any success stories here

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a risk of heart failure with flutamide. There may be a risk with RU as well, but it would be substantially lower.

Flutamide in a few very rare cases caused heart failure due to increased estrogen due to increased water retention. 750mg daily is given for cancer. Our topical dose probably yields about 5-10mg systemic absorption.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol Go ask your doctor for a flutamide script for hair loss. He will call you an idiot.

I haven't done the research into it that you have, but I know that it's not a drug to play around with. If you want hair that bad then have at it. I have used my share of treatments that are not smart to use for something that is purely a cosmetic disease.

You’re a freaking moron dude lmao. Not even gonna bother to debunk your stupid *** claims