My mix of ru58841, dutas and minoxidil draws blood from scalp

casposin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.

I bought powder of minoxidil, ru58841 and dutasteride in china. I mixed the three in pure naturalized alcohol solution (5% minoxidil, 5% ru58841, 1% dutasteride).

The product doesn't itch, and dries very fast. But I've seen redness in my scalp lately. And when I shampoo my hair, the shampoo foam is mild red with rests of blood (similar to a microneedling session).

I've tried to reduce concentration to half in the mixture by duplicating the amount of alcohol, but still the effect is the same.

Any idea?

casposin

My Regimen
Reaction score
My guess is to start again, from base alcohol, and add ingredients until finding out in which moment the "draw out blood" happens.

I though it may be by osmosis, like, too much concentration of salts in the product. By since reducing concentration by half didnt do anything, I guess it is not it.

May be something related with ph?

The minoxidil powder I think it is monixidil sulfate.

casposin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. The extra components may be unreacted agents of the mix to make the formula, not just random stuff.

By the way, just only RU58841 does do the effect. I will keep adding ingredients and see if I can reproduce it with a new mix.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. The extra components may be unreacted agents of the mix to make the formula, not just random stuff.

By the way, just only RU58841 does do the effect. I will keep adding ingredients and see if I can reproduce it with a new mix.
It actually says it has heavy metals on the purity paper you get with the ru dumbass. Ru always have heavy metals end of story.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah bro. Like if it’s 93% pure for example and you use 100mg a day you are getting 7mg of sh*t in there that could fk u up. Per week that’s 49mg of whatever the hell it is.

casposin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was expecting 80% purity. 93% is almost research level.

In most of the typical research documents, they don't tell you the composition of the impurities (at least not on anything I've seen). Where did you see that thing of heavy metals?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

In most of the typical research documents, they don't tell you the composition of the impurities (at least not on anything I've seen). Where did you see that thing of heavy metals?
That was just an example. All the more to prove my point if it’s only 80 percent bro. I can’t remember where but it was somewhere on these forums

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

I got a purity paper from anageninc when I ordered their ru powder. It said 99% purity and the % of heavy metals. But I can guarantee their purity level is dog sh*t, they lie to you.