Is it rational to become a loser by choice?

John4445

My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of struggling so hard in my life, I've been thinking about just becoming a complete loser. Like, live in parents basement until 30+ or something. When I see a loser, I don't really feel any sort of negative way towards them. I just think that's the cards they were dealt. So I guess I will go down this same route.

I put too much pressure on myself, and clearly I'm not fit for any aspirations that I once had. Indeed, I can't even get out of bed in the morning. I've been noticing the increasing disconnect between my dreams and reality. So, I think I'm going to just give up. I'm not going to try anymore. I'm too weak to blow my head off, so instead I will just give up and become a "loser". Maybe being homeless is what I should have l, and will become. What's the worse that can happen.

Last edited:

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Living with your parents won't make you a loser.
I put too much pressure on myself, and clearly I'm not fit for any aspirations that I once had.
Possessing this attitude makes you a complete loser. Come to the hormonal thread and see which of us have had success. Having aspiration is what it takes to get anything at all. Most attractive people aspire to be attractive.