I wish there was more understanding how debilitating this is.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And unlike me, since I genuinely try to help the folks I have left behind, most males with hair probably don't want you guys to have hair since it diminishes their chances of reproductive success.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t get where this whole «baldness is a Indo-European and Semitic issue» thing comes from? I mean it seems to be most common among them, but I’ve seen plenty of balding black people and East Asian people as well. It doesn’t really seem to exist among Amerindians and some other groups but I think it’s pretty dumb when people act like only the former groups are affected.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
It might be half if you consider mixed indigenous populations but then if you swap out all of the females in all races, you get something like 25 percent of humans in general. Pretty good catch on your part as I looking to shock some folks back to reality, not in terms of their own lives or yours, but in terms of how much baldness matters globally. Frankly, I became a much nicer person after I was balding. I was already short and realized I wouldn't grow anymore but then incipient baldness really sucks since you can trade on typical male strengths if you will. But at my size, I make at least a decent tranny. But even for me, as a past male, I feel exposed and unable to defend myself against larger males.
I think your estimation is incorrect and you're also not taking into account that black people - especially black women - have huge balding rates as well even if they carry it better. According to statistics most men do go bald at some point, but some races might have an earlier predisposition to suffer from it

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t get where this whole «baldness is a Indo-European and Semitic issue» thing comes from? I mean it seems to be most common among them, but I’ve seen plenty of balding black and eastern Asian people as well. It doesn’t really seem to exist among Amerindians and some other groups but I think it’s pretty dumb when people act like only the former groups are affected.
Africans without Arab or white genes seem largely unafflicted. Some Asians bald and some might differ but I just asked the pizza guy where he got his great hair and well, it was really the cannabis guy and he told me he was Hawaiian and that they don't typically lose hair. Stress might be somehow increasing Telogen Effluvium but I see few pics that look like Telogen Effluvium at all. Telogen Effluvium probably accounts for increasingly prevalent baldness since you go bald and then you have two things to recover from Telogen Effluvium and male pattern baldness plus dudes waited 12 months to prove it was Telogen Effluvium and oops, he was wrong.

So I raise you your black balding folks to Siberians and like the folks most related to them, the Inuit and Eskimos and Native Americans, their males and females are not even distinguishable by hair at all nor children for that matter in terms of perfect halos in terms of hair in front. Then I raise again all of the females and that's half of everyone not needing a "cure" plus all of the guys who want other guys to go bald as they have much less interest in a "cure" and you have basically one race upset about this, or two, if you count Arab and white mixages but what's the precent of white males that don't bald at all? 20 percent maybe? We already know what the cure is. It involves being less masculine hormonally or castration, which is most similar to dutasteride, not a cure.

Let's do a poll one night and ask who is either Semitic or Indo-European and 95 percent will be whites and Arabs and Jews plus all of those groups speaking Indo-European languages. Strange how Semites look Indo-European but from an entirely different language group but different mixtures were forming around the Mediterranean of Indo-Europeans and Egyptians and Semites.

Guess what else Asians often lack but Siberians and Native Americans tend to often lack? Beards and body hair? Beards and body hair are negatively correlated so my guess is that improving scalp hair tends to lessen beard and body growth hair. And no, you can't tell me about the one bearish guy you know with perfect hair helmet sort of hair--that's a recognizable archetype and my ex-boss had that with hair on every CM of his body with a huge beard. And see, he asked Janey, Will really to go camping one weekend and Will said: "I just love camping. Why not?"

It's never, regardless, a good idea to go camping with your boss and I still had pretty cute hair at that time so people with cute hair should never go camping with the boss and it wasn't my fault, this being a guy boss and all.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think your estimation is incorrect and you're also not taking into account that black people - especially black women - have huge balding rates as well even if they carry it better. According to statistics most men do go bald at some point, but some races might have an earlier predisposition to suffer from it
These are African blacks of whom I speak. I mean come on. Nobody needs to point out why the genes of American and some European blacks differ from Africans. Black women tend to have hair more similar to black men, potentially and the hair styles in vogue make this difficult for American black females as their hair can be subject to breaking off in a different pattern from Asians or whites. I think I have had one black Frenchman contact me because he was interested in going back to dredd's not dregs but otherwise, some might argue that blacks and whites have hair experiences that differ greatly in terms of anagen and hormones regulating that for them in that context. Many American blacks to me, seem to shave and move on which I wholeheartedly commend while realizing it's the lack of contrast that makes white and Asian balding so much worse plus long hair might be said to be essential to the white and Asian male experience in a way that it isn't for black males. I used to get crew cuts so that's what I consider waste of the Indo-European best case male hair experience.

Plus, math wizards. Africa is I think, the second most highly populated continent and so I don't diminish Africans at all. But they aren't an integral part of any hordes awaiting now, piggy hair, is it? If someone is using finasteride to wait out cures then that changes my opinion about whether that is fruitful psychologically or not. We already have microneedling which most of the guys on this site refuse to do and I done did it now for 24 months and lookee lookee. All of my scars and scar tissue are gone, practically but just a couple more in the temples and I am even ready to photograph my temples which even @bridgeburn was loath to do.

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
These are African blacks of whom I speak. I mean come on. Nobody needs to point out why the genes of American and some European blacks differ from Africans. Black women tend to have hair more similar to black men, potentially and the hair styles in vogue make this difficult for American black females as their hair can be subject to breaking off in a different pattern from Asians or whites. I think I have had one black Frenchman contact me because he was interested in going back to dredd's not dregs but otherwise, some might argue that blacks and whites have hair experiences that differ greatly in terms of anagen and hormones regulating that for them in that context. Many American blacks to me, seem to shave and move on which I wholeheartedly commend while realizing it's the lack of contrast that makes white and Asian balding so much worse plus long hair might be said to be essential to the white and Asian male experience in a way that it isn't for black males. I used to get crew cuts so that's what I consider waste of the Indo-European best case male hair experience.

Plus, math wizards. Africa is I think, the second most highly populated continent and so I don't diminish Africans at all. But they aren't an integral part of any hordes awaiting now, piggy hair, is it? If someone is using finasteride to wait out cures then that changes my opinion about whether that is fruitful psychologically or not. We already have microneedling which most of the guys on this site refuse to do and I done did it now for 24 months and lookee lookee. All of my scars and scar tissue are gone, practically but just a couple more in the temples and I am even ready to photograph my temples which even @bridgeburn was loath to do.
I see, so balding population is simply improbable because the demand isn't high enough. I also want to add that the majority of bald guys don't really care much and are happy rotting in delusions about their situation like "baldness is masculine", "looks don't matter", "balding is normal for men", and many other copes, so i don't think they are having wet dreams about the cure or would lose sleep over it like us. I bet in their mind if there's a low cost cure, then fine i would get it, and if there's not, then i don't care anyway since i never bothered with treatments or hair transplants before even though they can potentially be considered a cure combined together.

Not really optimistic about this Janey, but oh well, a man can only dream

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see, so balding population is simply improbable because the demand isn't high enough. I also want to add that the majority of bald guys don't really care much and are happy rotting in delusions about their situation like "baldness is masculine", "looks don't matter", "balding is normal for men", and many other copes, so i don't think they are having wet dreams about the cure or would lose sleep over it like us. I bet in their mind if there's a low cost cure, then fine i would get it, and if there's not, then i don't care anyway since i never bothered with treatments or hair transplants before even though they can potentially be considered a cure combined together.

I mean. I fundamentally see the baldness issue as the same with many Asian guys using minoxidil on their beards. Even in the earliest Bond pics with Asians in them, they joke about Bond's (way too hairy) chest compared with Asians having hair on their scalps and not so much faces. Some guys actually prefer Sean Connery over Roger Moore and I don't even get that at all. Some unattractive Scot with a paunch and a toupee over darling Roger Moore? Of course we guys were all looking at Bond. I never paid any attention to any so-called Bond girls. Timothy Dalton was best of all and his movies were the best too. Now they torture people in Bond flicks so I have moved-on from my so-called CIA training plus the CIA dumped me for smoking cannabis so yeah, talk about uptight people. Bald men are perfect for regular spies though since lives are cheap you say in that context....

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean. I fundamentally see the baldness issue as the same with many Asian guys using minoxidil on their beards. Even in the earliest Bond pics with Asians in them, they joke about Bond's (way too hairy) chest compared with Asians having hair on their scalps and not so much faces. Some guys actually prefer Sean Connery over Roger Moore and I don't even get that at all. Some unattractive Scot with a paunch and a toupee over darling Roger Moore? Of course we guys were all looking at Bond. I never paid any attention to any so-called Bond girls. Timothy Dalton was best of all and his movies were the best too. Now they torture people in Bond flicks so I have moved-on from my so-called CIA training plus the CIA dumped me for smoking cannabis so yeah, talk about uptight people. Bald men are perfect for regular spies though since lives are cheap you say in that context....

you were in the cia?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you were in the cia?
No but twice recruited after living in foreign countries and I didn't even use cannabis then. Mostly I just thought fondly of cannabis and hair since I was thinning on top during this three year period so I outed myself for cannabis and I also failed to pursue being a naval aviator because that requires looks like Richard Gere or Tom Cruise or at least a young Ice. Here, I was afraid that my transplant would be seen by other guys in the barracks and then they might take me for some sort of pretty boy and it can happen in prison too so I avoid places where guys congregate both with hair and without and I hang with chicks since they are a safer option for a clueless pretty boy like my brother but not me, not really. What was the question again? I just love edible candies and my weed clerk was by today serving the Maryland patients like me who still even with hair, need a little something to get through the day.... But CIA tortures worse than most commies (do they have commies? maybe in Cuba still and I got plenty of mail from down there about their actions in Portuguese Africa, where little baldness ever occurs since I lived in Brazil and France and speak perfect Spanish and not bad German or Italian they loved my language skills but now CIA equals boring and bad to me and it was the CIA that did in fact destroy my marriage but that's a long hard to follow story even for me but since the CIA tortures, what if they just cut off all of my hair. I would be helpless to resist....

I also passed the State Department exam easily and with flying colors but I forgot to include a background check since I had little too many places to list like ten different ones so I figured it they want me, they can do the damn thing or I could take it again but then I got into the law school of my choice and I had still decent enough hair to be a lawyer and have the chicks come looking for me but it's never a good sign when you send naked chicks back to their husbands or tell them no sex since they are born again, for their own good. Even Christian girls hate that cause they figure that it means they weren't good looking enough and eh, the married Jewish chick was amazing but I don't top females. They only top me so it got boring so I sent her home after she and I and another classmate discussed Anais Nin and I never got that book back. Never lend any Anais Nin books. They are literary enough to be insane in terms of fetishes and as Janey says, most females lack fetishistic behavior but not Anais and I was a lesbian femme stuck in the wrong body back then.

When the DHT reaper comes for you, you either take on the one thing that can defeat it or you become a tiny little 50-ish defeated sort of guy with cute wedding and high school pics to Propecia you up and past hair isn't the same. Here I am in Janey-approved clothing apparel for hiding baldness in the crown. A wig plus a cap and that's a lot of coverage says they. Plus I used to wear sailor suits a lot as a boy so maybe it makes this easier for me poor Mum in a state where they don't allow transgenders....

Attachments

• Fading Fast--6-6-17.jpg
    Fading Fast--6-6-17.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Expos.jpeg
    Expos.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Smile_Sailor.jpeg
    Smile_Sailor.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

HelpMyHair!!

My Regimen
Reaction score
For all of those, suggesting I should "kill myself", let's make sure we recap.
I posted a thread on this forum, venting about how frustrating this sh1t is, and how it has affected my life. I thought that's what the whole f*****g point of the forum "coping with hairloss" was about.

I reacted to a comment, telling me to stop being a b1tch, because I'm in my 30s and others have it worse dealing with it younger, in an over the line way. Admitted. But I didn't come here looking for someone to call me a b!tch for being real about my story.

All that being said, some of you immature people should REALLY think before typing sh1t like that from your phone. What if someone really WAS on the verge of suicide?

Do you realize when you are walking that line (being suicidal), how something so small, or insignificant, may be the last little bit of gas a struggling person needed to do it?

I'll get off my podium. I know, because I'm not a heartless pr!ck, that if I ever said that to someone, and they harmed themself....I could never forgive myself for it. No matter WHO they are, or if I had never even met them.

To each their own..

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
keep your hair shorter , gives the illusion it is thicker plus use a thickening shampoo and cream
But if you do that, then you can't wear it long. I don't seek coverage. I seek perfect hair until I die. How is cutting it short going to help since that just makes you have less hair to swirl around to trick others at least when it's not windy or you aren't walking into the store with that huge whoosh!!! of air conditioning that dishevels all balding males undoing thirty minutes of toppik, hair spray and pasted saliva to hold it in place so, no, that won't work for people who want their teenage hair back like me<looks around> Am I the only one who wants their locks restored, not just covered? The wind is Goddess punishing us for not taking Her path, I like to say which is BS but at least female gods all had their hair like Mary, Mother of Androgyny and Jesus her androgynous son.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry if I got defensive but I am really into mathematics and quantitative methods and so I assail my own internal logic continuously not to miss anything but what I have now is that if you want good scalp hair, start off with no pubertal chest hair at all. Beard and underarm and leg hair and pubic hair are less instructive but still negatively correlated with the "best hair" but I shudder at many male "heads" of pubic hair as it's interwined and stuck together with a variety of icky substances that promote some sort of raw, masculine smell that only chicks in estrus appear able to deal with and mostly when seeking to get pregnant. Yes, larger penises that go thump in the night are more likely to result in conception if not raw pleasure but it helps if they have an orgasms too at least according to the Friends episode where Monica and Chandler do it in the hospital. Most of what I know about men comes from that refined show and the three guys who all used to have perfect hair when it started unless Semitic 'fros don't count but Schimmer shows that even Arabs and Jews can have stunning coverage and nice texture at least when the stars align right which is the actual meaning of mozel tov.

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
But if you do that, then you can't wear it long. I don't seek coverage. I seek perfect hair until I die. How is cutting it short going to help since that just makes you have less hair to swirl around to trick others at least when it's not windy or you aren't walking into the store with that huge whoosh!!! of air conditioning that dishevels all balding males undoing thirty minutes of toppik, hair spray and pasted saliva to hold it in place so, no, that won't work for people who want their teenage hair back like me<looks around> Am I the only one who wants their locks restored, not just covered? The wind is Goddess punishing us for not taking Her path, I like to say which is BS but at least female gods all had their hair like Mary, Mother of Androgyny and Jesus her androgynous son.

short , back and sides

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
short , back and sides
Yes, balding XY hair virtually always looks better short on all races and I was there. When you look closely, you see unruly thin and corkscrewed hair which virtually all of my hair coming out, now is and it's unkempt when long all but by definition. That's not juvenile hair but we make all of the XY little boys cut their hair so they not make "Daddy" distressed about his own hair loss. And even guys with hair, often are unaware how much it matters to others, like my father who asked me just to wait until college and out of his house to shoot for long hair. I saw Jeff Bridges in Against All Odds and so I went for it 2nd year and it looked crappy long but not bad at all short and my pumpkin, so to speak was done before I really ever tried it. I tried one last time at 22 and it looked mullety and now (then) I could see recession starting in front which as below, my body fought off in the temples until it succumbed.

Attachments

• 20ish.jpeg
    20ish.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 69

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
For all of those, suggesting I should "kill myself", let's make sure we recap.
I posted a thread on this forum, venting about how frustrating this sh1t is, and how it has affected my life. I thought that's what the whole f*****g point of the forum "coping with hairloss" was about.

I reacted to a comment, telling me to stop being a b1tch, because I'm in my 30s and others have it worse dealing with it younger, in an over the line way. Admitted. But I didn't come here looking for someone to call me a b!tch for being real about my story.

All that being said, some of you immature people should REALLY think before typing sh1t like that from your phone. What if someone really WAS on the verge of suicide?

Do you realize when you are walking that line (being suicidal), how something so small, or insignificant, may be the last little bit of gas a struggling person needed to do it?

I'll get off my podium. I know, because I'm not a heartless pr!ck, that if I ever said that to someone, and they harmed themself....I could never forgive myself for it. No matter WHO they are, or if I had never even met them.

To each their own..
Yes but for you to say hair loss in your thirties is worse than teens / early 20s is just flat out tone deaf. I noticed hair loss at 30 and part of me is depressed but another part of me is thankful that it wasn't at 20 instead. If finasteride holds me together until 40 then I feel like I'll have a chance to hold onto my hair in time for new treatments to save me. You on the other hand just let balding happen and you complain where these 20 year olds use dutasteride and still lose ground. So their anger towards you is completely justified.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but for you to say hair loss in your thirties is worse than teens / early 20s is just flat out tone deaf. I noticed hair loss at 30 and part of me is depressed but another part of me is thankful that it wasn't at 20 instead. If finasteride holds me together until 40 then I feel like I'll have a chance to hold onto my hair in time for new treatments to save me. You on the other hand just let balding happen and you complain where these 20 year olds use dutasteride and still lose ground. So their anger towards you is completely justified.
It's a lot more complicated than that. If you just gave finasteride to guys and said it was an herbal substitute for nice hair, they would mostly if not all do fine. But once you utter DHT, then these boys all go straight for wikipedia and learn that DHT is the strongest form of testosterone and binds maybe more than five times more strongly than "normal" T and then that's it for them. These guys tend not to be geniuses and they took Algebra II in freshman year of college and switched to poly sci when they found out that business school and even economics required two stats courses and Calculus I. Some of then planned to be surgeons--what, you mean you need Calculus II and six credits of chemistry just to get into med school? I just want to look cool holding a knife and making time with nurses and candy stripers and making quips about the tranny or was he a cross-dresser, while lusting over Loretta Swit. Wait, I am remembering television again except the first part about all of my frat brothers is true. One got a triple major in Poly Sci and economics and Civics, after flunking out of business school but he was thrilled to stay one more semester in animal house. He told everyone he would be mostly interviewing with his three majors but he never got any callbacks after signing 27 different firm lists in the Student Union and I noticed that he was starting to go bald as I was out the door to get my own MBA.

So the moral of the story is that you have to know what motivates people before you lay into them for going bald, Those were prime slaying years and fall semester always started the same with about 20 female pledges to be little sisters finding out that they just love the special punch that we put out for them. Ten minutes later, my date was enmeshed in the curtains somehow and babbling, "This is so fun in college" followed by retching sounds and why did she wear her brand new white dress, sigh?"

Janey's a gentleman so I put her over my shoulder and I carried her back to her dorm but she said that her fellow born again roommate would kill her so then we traipse across the quad to my dorm room where only early admittees got to live and I put her in the top bunk which was mine and luckily my gay roommate was a gentleman too and I went back to the party where now the other roommate was frantically looking for me and her roommate, sigh. I forget what I said but something like, "I am sure she will be home soon" so back to my dorm where now she was undressed and giggling, "jungle juice makes me horny". Eh, she was kind of cute but she had red hair and Janey knew nothing about Irish goddesses back then and it's true what they say about redheads but I made her get dressed and dragged her back to her dorm and fled since she and the other girl went to my high school and both knew me. At least she was 18 says Janey, or was she? Nobody checked I.D.'s back then so I mean, what would you have done in my place DC? Every single time a girl passed out in my bed, I covered them up when I lived in the fraternity and went back to the party and there was always a party. Then the same thing happened with another redheaded freshman who showed up dressed like a fat I dream of Jeannie with her bulging midruff out sleeping in front of my door on Halloween. I took her in and put her to bed and then went to the party but when I returned a guy from down the hall was on top of her and she was snoring loud. He ended up getting kicked out of ROTC because he had an affinity for sleeping coeds as they were then called. Now they are 65 percent of my prestige-ladened school that is the only good school that regularly wins the NCAA tournament. I ended up hauling this one back the two miles to the high rises that all of the stupid kids ended up in and she was several floors up. You could enter at night but you couldn't leave bizarrely enough so when she started hanging all over me, I had to go down to the 2nd floor and make a jump for it.

Yes I banged her first but eh, I am a gentleman and she was awake and I never bang the same chick twice since I am sort of a Christian and this pattern went on into law school where I dated three different Lisa's and one of them refused to ever leave so my sister finally told me after five years that I had to give her a ring by the end of summer?

So again what would you do if you still had most of your hair?

Janey

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont even know where to start, or whatever.

This disease is absolutely awful. Is it worse than cancer, aids? Probably not, but it sure FEELS like it is. I guess to some people, who are better able to cope, it's not a big deal......but then there's the rest of us.

37 here, 2 kids, separated. I started really noticing my hair loss probably 8-9 years ago. Nothing major, just noticed a little scalp showing under a light. It bothered me, but I shook it off and kept moving.

As time went on, it became worse and worse. Changing hair styles worked for a little while.

Fast forward to now. I'm a Norwood 2.5 with diffuse thinning on top. It's getting to the point where I can barely cover up my secret anymore.

Yeah, I know.....get over it. Go to the gym, shave it, whatever. People have worse problems, etc. I'm an average looking guy, not hideous, but not someone who gets noticed for being great looking.........with hair. Without it, it's a MASSIVE hit.

It has literally driven me to the point of madness. I look in the mirror on average 30-40x a day. Praying for a miracle every day, hoping Finasteride will do something to help improve the situation, but its a let down every time.

I keep the curtains closed in my house, and try to stay in darkness as much as possible. I love the sun, being outside, swimming.......all of those things are gone now. My anxiety about the sun showing off my thin hair, and shining a spotlight on it makes it an impossibility now.

I dont want to socialize with friends anymore, because I'm on edge wondering if my hair looks like total sh1t. Any gust of wind (which always comes) destroys 45 minutes of meticulously placing every hair in the right spot to cover it up.

I know, I know "get over it, shave it, deal with it". I get it, nobody cares or understands. This sh1t is no joke though. I used to be a happy person, who enjoyed doing things. Now all I'm capable of is isolation, depression, and thoughts of splattering my whispy scalp all over the wall.

I wish the medical community TRULY understood how devastating this sh1t is for some people. It is crippling, and literally can turn an otherwise happy person into a debilitated loser. But, it's a "guy" problem. Guys don't have feelings, or self esteem issues, just suck it up and deal with it.

They should have cured this by now.....but no. Your choices are:
-Wear a fu3king wig.
- Go pay 10k dollars to have a surgeon move hair from the back of your head to the top, look unnatural, and look even worse 15 years later when the rest goes.
-Get on hormone altering drugs that can mess your dick up possibly.

Rant off. I just really wish the medical community took this miserable f*****g disease way more seriously than they do. There are millions of men, just like me, who are living in total misery because of this.
Hairloss sucks, but i think perspective is key. You can't let hairloss dictate your life...just take a second to realise how ridiculous that would be. Everyone has there issues, but letting hairloss make you miserable, its just not worth it friend.

Lifes short dont let hairloss be the ruin of your life, you'll look back and regret it over something so silly that doesnt actually stop you doing anything, its you that are stopping yourself.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss sucks, but i think perspective is key. You can't let hairloss dictate your life...just take a second to reralise who ridiculous that would be. Everyone has there issues, but letting hairloss make you miserable, its just not worth it friend.

Lifes short dont let hairloss be the ruin of your life, you'll look back and regret it over something so silly that doesnt actually stop you doing anything, its you that are stopping yourself.
Yep. Hairloss has controlled my life for 13 years.

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep. Hairloss has controlled my life for 13 years.
I think thats true of everyone on here to varying degrees. Maybe its a age thing, as you get older you learn in the scale of things where it lies. But when you're young and it starts it can seem like a massive deal.