How to make topical dutasteride mixed with minoxidil?

mecevik

My Regimen
Reaction score
I searched in forum but could not find any satisfying answer. I am currently using oral dutasteride but for some reasons I will have to use it in topical way. However I am not sure how can I prepare the lotion? So How can I make the lotion using Kirkland minoxidil with avodart pills?

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used to just poke a few pills and just add it to the minoxidil some years ago. Tried for like a year - did not see much but slow losing.

May try this again. But all the threads I was concerned of people saying losing more hair on dutasteride, especially on the frontal has me concerned. I was still and am now still taking finasteride orally while I tried this. My diffuse is getting worse and worse by the years…

Last edited:

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand you're looking for information on making topical dutasteride mixed with a minoxidil solution.

Here's what I recommend:
  • Consult a Doctor or Dermatologist: They can assess your individual situation, diagnose the cause of your hair loss, and prescribe the most appropriate medication or treatment plan for you. This could include commercially available topical minoxidil and a separate prescription for dutasteride if deemed suitable.
  • Licensed Pharmacy: If a doctor prescribes a topical dutasteride solution, they will likely work with a licensed pharmacy to create it. Pharmacies have the expertise and equipment to ensure proper formulation, dosage, and sterility of the medication.
Here are some resources that can provide more information on hair loss treatments:
  • American Academy of Dermatology: [hair loss treatments american academy of dermatology ON aad.org]
  • National Institutes of Health: [hair loss nih ON National Institutes of Health (.gov) niddk.nih.gov]
Remember: It's always best to consult a healthcare professional for advice on treating hair loss. They can ensure you receive safe and effective treatment.