HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, the user who claimed moeman pics were leaked was banned for lying. Apparently what was circulating on Discord were old pics of him with a NW2 taken from his partner social media. He sent to an user a pic after 6 weeks of treatment and this user said the his hairline grew an inch, about NW4-5 to a NW3, and It looked way better and thicker than finasteride/minoxidil regrow. The study with the hair count will be available in July - August.

Last edited:

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, the user who claimed his moeman pica were leaked was banner for lying. Apparently what was cirulating on Discord were old pics of him with a NW2 taken from his partner social media. He sent to an user a pic after 6 weeks of treatment and this user said the he grow an inch, about NW4-5 to a NW3, and It looked way better and thicker than finasterida/minoxidil regrow. The study with the hair count will be available in July - August.
Great. Where did you get confirmation of July/August?

YanDjin

Reaction score
Apparently the treatment worked well, not much more information.
1685565029688.png

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Apparently the treatment worked well, not much more information.
View attachment 185216
He is trolling everyone on Tressless. Nobody knows if this guy is a legit or troll.

Anyway, I believe that HMI-115 will be groundbreaking treatment in future and real solution for many people. From my perspective ideal solution for people is treatment that will stop your early hair loss, give you regrowth and keep your hairline for long time of period. Let’s say from 7-10 years. After that you go for another treatment.

i speak the truth dude

My Regimen
Reaction score
hmi 115 is the cure. By the way i found moemans facebook account
He is trolling everyone on Tressless. Nobody knows if this guy is a legit or troll.

Anyway, I believe that HMI-115 will be groundbreaking treatment in future and real solution for many people. From my perspective ideal solution for people is treatment that will stop your early hair loss, give you regrowth and keep your hairline for long time of period. Let’s say from 7-10 years. After that you go for another treatment.

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! Is this HMI 115 really working or is it the new Brotzu?

First time reading about it cause I lost hope long ago.

Fortunately still on Proscar, so if anything works we will see.

Thanks!

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, is this going to be a pill, a lotion or what? Thanks again, folks!

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read on r/tressless that apparently that guy's photos were leaked on a discord server. Anyone got the discord?

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read on r/tressless that apparently that guy's photos were leaked on a discord server. Anyone got the discord?
I don't but I've seen the pic. There was some thickening and regrowth, similar to very early stages of min/finasteride use. People on the sub were disapointed, said HMI 115 was a failure and blah blah blah. But the final results only come after 6 years so...

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't but I've seen the pic. There was some thickening and regrowth, similar to very early stages of min/finasteride use. People on the sub were disapointed, said HMI 115 was a failure and blah blah blah. But the final results only come after 6 years so...
Is it the one posted on tressless? Moeman32 said that wasn't him.