Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's get this straight. NONE of us are getting any action, which is for the better. Sex is a horrendous nightmare. Gay, straight, whatever: it's all DESTROYS hair. @codyrhodes6969 came in here to literally talk about DUTASTERIDE like an absolute f*****. @Mr. Slap Head is a fat, Mountain Dew addicted, Dungeons and Dragons FREAK who is obsessed with his pig titties and is jealous of us because he's too afraid to take HRT and lose his le epic cumshot.

Adri, Almas, 414, Ryuki, and I will die with hair and Cody, Slap Head, and losingbattle will be on their deathbed dreaming of their youthful folicles long bygone. C cup moobs and all.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I think dutasteride is gonna save my hair! The SCIENCE proves it, if you take HRT you're retarded because le gyno BAD! Only a gay man would take the drug that gives them GYNO xD dutasteride is the answer!

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's get this straight. NONE of us are getting any action, which is for the better. Sex is a horrendous nightmare. Gay, straight, whatever: it's all DESTROYS hair. @codyrhodes6969 came in here to literally talk about DUTASTERIDE like an absolute f*****. @Mr. Slap Head is a fat, Mountain Dew addicted, Dungeons and Dragons FREAK who is obsessed with his pig titties and is jealous of us because he's too afraid to take HRT and lose his le epic cumshot.

Adri, Almas, 414, Ryuki, and I will die with hair and Cody, Slap Head, and losingbattle will be on their deathbed dreaming of their youthful folicles long bygone. C cup moobs and all.
This post was funny until you grouped me with that fagg0t Cody. The fact of the matter is that both myself and LB88 know way more about hair loss than you and Cody. I had to come in here to explain the physiology just to bail you out because you were getting pwned by that retard Cody. Not gonna help you out anymore. You were crying the other day because you got gender dysphoria and other mentally ill sh*t lol. Go away and let us men talk.

Takal

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am totally on your side dude,i swear. Don't relate me with that slap head dude. It doesn't matter if we don't get any action, we can play with each others titties
AGP Certified.png

Seems like everything that needs to be said has been said hundreds of pages ago. Now all y'all wanna talk about is your breast growth tanner stages.

codyrhodes6969

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I think dutasteride is gonna save my hair! The SCIENCE proves it, if you take HRT you're retarded because le gyno BAD! Only a gay man would take the drug that gives them GYNO xD dutasteride is the answer!
How is your breast growth dude? Have you grown those mommy milkers?

codyrhodes6969

My Regimen
Reaction score
This post was funny until you grouped me with that fagg0t Cody. The fact of the matter is that both myself and LB88 know way more about hair loss than you and Cody. I had to come in here to explain the physiology just to bail you out because you were getting pwned by that retard Cody. Not gonna help you out anymore. You were crying the other day because you got gender dysphoria and other mentally ill sh*t lol. Go away and let us men talk.
Why you keep fighting with people? Are you bored of fighting diabetes?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride causes a severe shedding in the beginning of treatment. It is well known that the peak effects of finasteride and dutasteride are achieved after a period of 18-24 months. Most of the people who says that dutasteride destroyed their hairline were going through a shed and panicked thinking it destroyed their hairline and stop it before it has the chance to revive the follicles
Wishful thinking lol. You even want to jump on HRT, thats how much trust you have in dutasteride LOL. I was on dutasteride for 1.5 years. And I never had any shedding phases whatsoever just nuked semen production. Hair was destroyed and kept getting thinner. U have zero personal experience with dutasteride you just read all that info from some site.