Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My question is how big are Slap Heads titties? He's looking pretty chunky himself. He got that testosterone hair estrogen reaper moobs combo rocking.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
My question is how big are Slap Heads titties? He's looking pretty chunky himself. He got that testosterone hair estrogen reaper moobs combo rocking.
You are an incel. Even if you passed as female, which you wish you could do badly but you cannot, you would still be a miserable incel. There is nothing you can do about it

codyrhodes6969

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are very uneducated and it shows. Scalp T is in the SCALP. The cells can still convert this to DHT because the 5 alpha reductase enzyme is INTRACELLULAR. Dear lord I hope you are not going into the medical field. Not only is scalp T able to convert to DHT, but the androgen receptors are also much more sensitive on dutasteride. This is why many experience hair worsening on this drug. I trust results. Your hair is terrible and you take dutasteride. I took it and it made mine worse too. LB88 same thing. Results are the only thing that matters. You are just in denial. And stupid
Dude i just started dutasteride. It has not even been a month. And please read what you have written once again. It looks like incomprehensible bullshit. Read the f*****g studies. 0.5 mg dutasteride reduces scalp dht by 50% and 2.5 mg dutasteride reduces scalp dht by 79%. And focus on the part where i said scalp dht.
And eat some almonds. Studies shows that its good for the brain.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Analytics don’t mean sh*t. Results do. That’s why the chiefs win super bowls meanwhile teams like the browns hire a bunch of Indian analytics nerds like you to calculate probabilities and that’s why they suck

codyrhodes6969

My Regimen
Reaction score
D
Your hairline is receding idiot. Decide whether you want unsatisfying hair or your cumshot. It's easy as that. You're getting boobs either way eventually. f*****g idiot
Dude i have eyes. I know It's receding. But I first want to look into other option. Who knows maybe dutasteride work for me. I don't wanna look like your ugly ***.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude i just started dutasteride. It has not even been a month. And please read what you have written once again. It looks like incomprehensible bullshit. Read the f*****g studies. 0.5 mg dutasteride reduces scalp dht by 50% and 2.5 mg dutasteride reduces scalp dht by 79%. And focus on the part where i said scalp dht.
And eat some almonds. Studies shows that its good for the brain.
Scalp DHT means nothing. How come finasteride and dutasteride produce very similar results although dutasteride blocks more scalp DHT. It’s because INTRAFOLLICULAR DHT is the only thing that matters. You’re going bald and it’s only going to get worse for you. Hahaha

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is HRT superior to dutasteride if dutasteride nukes scalp DHT? It’s because HRT nukes all androgens including scalp T which makes intrafollicular DHT super low.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people really believe that Duta + RU = guaranteed stop of baldness, reasoning along the lines of “Duta reduces DHT by 90%, and RU blocks the receptors from the rest.” I have been told several times that this combination is a panacea. Lol.

codyrhodes6969

My Regimen
Reaction score
Scalp DHT means nothing. How come finasteride and dutasteride produce very similar results although dutasteride blocks more scalp DHT. It’s because INTRAFOLLICULAR DHT is the only thing that matters. You’re going bald and it’s only going to get worse for you. Hahaha
Again look at the f*****g studies. Dutasteride regrows more hair than finasteride.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
About bicalutamide. I went to the balding women Reddit and didn't find any posts of success with Bicalutamide. Bicalutamide is a useless hair crap that only worked on DHTcel and a couple of his friends.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again look at the f*****g studies. Dutasteride regrows more hair than finasteride.

If it blocks 20 percent more DHT how come it doesn’t regrow 20% more hair? That is because all that matters is what happens at the INTRAFOLLICULAR UNIT level - not the serum, not even the scalp.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
About bicalutamide. I went to the balding women Reddit and didn't find any posts of success with Bicalutamide. Bicalutamide is a useless hair crap that only worked on DHTcel and a couple of his friends.
Bica is like the dutasteride of HRT lol just causes crazy upregulation and increases T too much which eventually converts to DHT at the cellular level.

codyrhodes6969

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is HRT superior to dutasteride if dutasteride nukes scalp DHT? It’s because HRT nukes all androgens including scalp T which makes intrafollicular DHT super low.
Dude everyone in this f*****g world will agree that hrt is superior than dutasteride. I am not denying that. Dutasteride is pretty effective but it reduces scalp dht by only 50%. Whereas hrt almost nukes all the androgens in the body.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude everyone in this f*****g world will agree that hrt is superior than dutasteride. I am not denying that. Dutasteride is pretty effective but it reduces scalp dht by only 50%. Whereas hrt almost nukes all the androgens in the body.
Yet you failed to understand the reasons why

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
BOTH 2.5mg dutasteride and HRT nuke scalp DHT. Then why does HRT have better results? Because scalp DHT doesn’t really matter. It’s intrafollicular unit DHT that matters. The cells can convert T into DHT, that is why.

codyrhodes6969

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride is not the panacea. But it can be pretty effective for a majority of people. Millions of people take finasteride and dutasteride and they get good results and even scientific studies backs this claim.