Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean I’m not that attractive but it’s not luck, I just don’t have a shitty personality that repels women like you do
Judge a person's character by a forum filled with trolls and mentally retarded people. Lol

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will switch to 12.5mg CPA per day for 6 months. In theory, CPA may be better for hair growth. It is not suitable to be taken for years, so I will limit myself to 6 months, hoping that this will speed up the process of restoring hair quality after the influence of T.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you don’t have a girl and I’m pretty sure you never ever have so I’d say that tells me that women find you repulsive
I get compliments and looks every time I'm around girls. I naturally tend to have low self-esteem, but I receive compliments so often that it has made my self-esteem high.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get compliments and looks every time I'm around girls. I naturally tend to have low self-esteem, but I receive compliments so often that it has made my self-esteem high.
Compliments mean nothing because it’s not like you can court one. That’s as far as it goes for you because of your horrible social skills

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why aren't you staying on low dose estrogen with cpa? Was the sides that bad for you?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
. How does one not pass as female then. Obviously you will eventually transition will you not?
Low dose does not have any less feminization than high dose, just less hair regrowth and more boob growth because low dose doesn't reduce igf-1, as long as you're estrogen dominant you will get feminization so might as well take a high dose for better hair. You will not pass as female if you already have fully male bone structure