Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You like fuking a wet pussy?
It's not that I don't find women attractive. I do. Good looking women make me turn my head all the time. I often wonder why I can't be normal and just have a pretty girlfriend and not be so obsessed with my own vanity. But it's sexual stimulation I absolutely hate. Vaginas are fine, nothing wrong with them really. But actually having sex is a nightmare beyond perception. Sexual stimulation is a complete sickness to me, I can't function for 24-72 hours afterwards because of severe depression and suicidal ideation. Hence why I want orchi. Any guy who seriously wants to cut their balls off has no business trying to date women (I'm only attracted to normal good looking women with presumably a lot of options).

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that I don't find women attractive. I do. Good looking women make me turn my head all the time. I often wonder why I can't be normal and just have a pretty girlfriend and not be so obsessed with my own vanity. But it's sexual stimulation I absolutely hate. Vaginas are fine, nothing wrong with them really. But actually having sex is a nightmare beyond perception. Sexual stimulation is a complete sickness to me, I can't function for 24-72 hours afterwards because of severe depression and suicidal ideation. Hence why I want orchi. Any guy who seriously wants to cut their balls off has no business trying to date women (I'm only attracted to normal good looking women with presumably a lot of options).
Wow. Now that is wild to me. I just don’t understand that. But hope that you can find contentment and peace.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I have hair loss and sex intrinsically linked in my brain. I can't think about sex without dreading the potential consequence of hairloss.

You can cope all day and pretend that sex and androgenetic alopecia have nothing to do with each other but obviously they are categorically grouped. Different branches of the same tree I guess. Hair looks like sh*t after orgasm, boys and girls. It adds up over time for sure.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I have hair loss and sex intrinsically linked in my brain. I can't think about sex without dreading the potential consequence of hairloss.

You can cope all day and pretend that sex and androgenetic alopecia have nothing to do with each other but obviously they are categorically grouped. Different branches of the same tree I guess. Hair looks like sh*t after orgasm, boys and girls. It adds up over time for sure.
Would you consider nofap a valid part of one’s haircare regimen?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair follicles are only there to show how many orgasms you have left. Women tend to prefer men with hair because they are not going to run out of orgasms any time soon, if you're bald it means you're a perverted sex addict and if you're old and without hairloss it means you're asexual. An orgasm kills anywhere from 1 to 3 hair follicles based on your genetics.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair follicles are only there to show how many orgasms you have left. Women tend to prefer men with hair because they are not going to run out of orgasms any time soon, if you're bald it means you're a perverted sex addict and if you're old and without hairloss it means you're asexual. An orgasm kills anywhere from 1 to 3 hair follicles based on your genetics.
Not true. I got a date this weekend in fact

Attachments

• IMG_8622.jpeg
    IMG_8622.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 40

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idec anymore if you guys see what I look like. I’m living proof you don’t have to be all that good looking to get a woman. You guys could definitely pick up some young hot chicks even if you don’t look perfect.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you consider nofap a valid part of one’s haircare regimen?
Forsure however I'm not sure how effective nofap is when you still have testosterone. Before estrogen I hit a 60 day streak but I started having wet dreams at that time and they never really stopped besides with HRT. So its basically unavoidable for most people I think.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got my blood work everything turned out to be excellent the only thing that came bad is elevated urea what is it??Even liver function markers are in the normal range despite the fact that i take 22 mg oral minoxidil which 12 of those come from drinking the liquid lol.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well done your liver is doing fine while you're not taking anything that's liver toxic. Elevated urea levels are a sign of heart and renal failure, not too surprising at 22mg minoxidil, you didn't think about getting heart tests?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got my blood work everything turned out to be excellent the only thing that came bad is elevated urea what is it??Even liver function markers are in the normal range despite the fact that i take 22 mg oral minoxidil which 12 of those come from drinking the liquid lol.
Its your kidneys. Dont listen to the troll. You must stop this 22mg nonsense anyways. Im on 2.5mg pill atm.